For more information on accessibility at this centre visit AccessAble.
How to get here
Lee Valley VeloPark, Abercrombie Road, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 3AB.
By train: There are a few stations about a 20 minute walk from the venue.
Stratford Station is served by the Underground (Jubilee and Central lines), the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) and Abellio Greater Anglia national rail services to Liverpool Street, Essex and East Anglia.
Stratford International station is served by the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) and national rail Southeastern High Speed 1 services to St Pancras International
Hackey Wick and Leyton stations are also not far from the venue.
By bus: Several bus routes connect to Stratford and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park with the key routes being: 388, 308, 339, 97 and N205 which all stop near Lee Valley VeloPark.
By bike: There are cycle routes connecting Lee Valley VeloPark to local residential areas as well as the cycle routes through Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The venue is close Sustrans National Cycle Network Route 1 and Cycle Superhighway CS2.Bike racks are available at the venue.
By taxi: If you wish to depart from Stratford Station or Stratford International Station using a taxi then Westfield Stratford City have the Stratford City Cars Taxi Lounge located outside Waitrose on the lower ground Floor (near car park A).
Black taxis are available from outside Stratford stations’ northern ticket hall which is located on the lower ground floor of Westfield Stratford City near Starbucks.
Visiting us by car
By car: Limited car parking is available at the venue so if you can’t travel by public transport, you’ll find us located just off the A12 at Stratford. Parking is free for our cycling customers. We’re within London’s Ultra Low Emissions Zone. Find out more here.
Road closures: construction work close to the venue means there are some road closures. To reach the venue please take Honour Lea Road, half way down the road turn in Peloton Avenue, our car park entrance is directly in front of you as your leave this road.
Car parking tariffs
Lee Valley VeloPark cycling customers are entitled to up to four hours free car parking upon entering the car park and staying within Lee Valley VeloPark (T&Cs apply). Lee Valley VeloPark cyclists must enter their full correct vehicle registration details into one of the following terminals on arrival to obtain 4 hour parking permit - Track centre, exit to road, BMX, MTB plazas or outside the changing rooms.
As soon as you have finished cycling and leave the venue, the provided parking permit expires at that point, if you wish to carry on using the car park for up to three hours, the below tariffs will apply.
Tariffs for non-cycling users and for cycling users past four hours
Up to one hour £4
Up to two hours £8
- Up to three hours £15
Methods of payment - site number 59294
Call 0330 400 7275 and follow the instructions
Online at paybyphone.co.uk by midnight on the date of your visit
Download the ‘paybyphone’ mobile app, follow instructions and pay by midnight on the date of your visit
How do I claim my four hours free parking?
- It’s your responsibility to enter your full vehicle registration details into the terminal correctly and note when your four hours free parking period expires. You can input your details at any point during your visit (i.e. entering the venue, during a session or when leaving the venue).
- Please remember to do this on every visit to avoid receiving a fixed Penalty Charge Notice. Please also ensure you follow the T&Cs displayed within the car park.
- The current locations of these terminals are:
- Track centre counter
- BMX/mountain bike tunnel area by external lockers
- External tunnel exiting onto the road circuit plaza
- Inner changing room corridor by the first set of lockers from reception
What if I want to stay longer than four hours?
- If you wish to stay past four hours and up to seven hours, you’ll need to pay the car parking tariffs for the additional three hours on expiry of the four hours.
- If you’ve booked and paid for two different sessions in advance on the same day, you’ll receive four hours free parking for each session, so eight hours for two sessions (e.g. if you have a session at 10:00 and another at 14:00 on the same day):
- You must inform the Customer Services Assistant of this when registering for your first session and entering your car registration number into the terminal at reception
- The reception terminal is only used for customers that have booked two sessions on the same day
- The second session must have been booked and paid for before extended parking is then provided
Are parking permits available?
- If you're a regular visitor to Lee Valley VeloPark, you could benefit from purchasing one of our six month (£290) or 12 month (£490) parking permits. Permits can be bought from reception at the venue and we require a signed form before payment can be processed. Download an application form here
How do I appeal if I have received a Penalty Charge Notice?
Please be aware that venue staff are not involved in the issuing of or the appeals process for any Penalty Charge Notice given.
The car park is run by ParkingEye and in the event of a customer appealing their parking charge all appeals are dealt with directly by them. You’d need to contact ParkingEye as per the details on their charge letter, which is via one of the following methods:
In writing to ParkingEye, PO Box 575, Chorley, PR6 6HT
Via the online appeals form at parkingeye.co.uk/Appeal