No matter your swimming or fitness ability, our Swim for All sessions are perfect if you're looking to build your confidence, work on your strokes, or just simply want to enjoy a swim with your family and friends. Our Swim for All sessions run in the Teaching Pool where you are invited to splash about and have fun in the water without being constricted to specific lanes.
If you’re looking for a low-impact way to get fit and healthy, swimming could be the perfect choice. Our Swim for Fitness sessions take place in our bright and uplifting 25-metre indoor pool which boasts 8 lanes, thus allowing members to swim in either slow, medium and fast lanes, so you can take things at your own pace.
It's never too late to take a dive into swimming lessons. Whether you are a beginner or already an advanced swimmer looking to improve your technique, our adult swimming lessons offer the opportunity for everyone to learn to swim. Join one of our two groups and start your swimming journey with us today:
Swim Doctor Learn - lessons for those who want to learn the basics or need a refresher
Swim Doctor Fitness - aimed at more advanced swimmers looking to improve their skills.
Swimming is a vital life skill and it is accessible for anyone. That's why, at Swiss Cottage, we offer swimming lessons for all ages and abilities, at affordable prices. Our Learn to Swim Framework is designed by industry experts to ensure the lessons are of the highest quality, progressive and make our pupil’s journey fun and hassle free. All our teachers are professional, passionate and pupil-focused; and will ensure you’re in safe hands in the water.
Swimming is a great form of exercise, giving your whole body a gentle workout as you go. A swimming membership with us at Swiss Cottage means you will get inclusive access to 140 indoor pools across the UK, as well as 9 outdoor lidos. With our Swim UK membership, you can also get up to 30% discount on other Better activities and services across the UK, such as the gym, fitness classes and court hire.
Help Us Keep Your Pool Clean
- Shower thoroughly from ‘top to toe’ with soap before entering the pool to remove deodorant, cosmetics and perspiration
- Use the toilet facilities before your swim and remember to wash your hands thoroughly with soap
- Babies should wear tight-fitting waterproof baby trunks whilst swimming rather than nappies
- Please dispose of nappies, trunks and sanitary products in the bins provided
- Do not swim if you have consumed a meal within the last two hours
- Never swim if you have consumed alcohol or are under the influence of drugs
- Do not swim if you are currently suffering from a cold or flu
- Do not swim if you have suffered from food poisoning or diarrhoea within the last 14 days