Our Better Health Junior Partnership membership offers children 11-17 access to every Swindon swimming pool* and children from 11-17 access to all Swindon gym and junior fitness classes. See all our Swindon centres location here. Membership can be paid annually or monthly per Direct Debit, with no contract for added flexibility.
Membership benefits include:
- Inclusive access to Junior Gym sessions in all Swindon centres
- Inclusive access to Junior Fitness Classes in all Swindon centres
- Inclusive access to every Better swimming pool* in Swindon (Link Centre, Dorcan Better Health & Recreation Complex, Health Hydro)
- Free gym induction with one of our qualified Fitness Instructor
- 7-day priority advanced booking, online or via the Better UK app
- Up to 30% off other activities and services
- Inclusive access to Better at Home – an online library of over 1,500 on-demand fitness classes and workouts
*Swim Safety Rules apply. Under 8s must be accompanied by an adult competent swimmer during Swim for All sessions. Swim for Fitness sessions are suitable for children aged 11 and over and able to swim 25m unaided.
View full membership T&Cs here.