Swim For All
No matter your swimming or fitness ability, our Swim for All sessions are perfect if you're looking to build your confidence, work on your strokes, or just simply want to enjoy a swim with your family and friends. Our Swim for All sessions run in the school holidays where you are invited to splash about and have fun in the water without being constricted to specific lanes.
Swim for Fitness
Oasis Sports Centre is one of London’s best kept secrets!Swim all year round in our 3-laned, 27.5m outdoor heated swimming pool which is surrounded by patio areas and a sunbathing deck you can relax and enjoy this hidden oasis, with an sauna overlooking it for added relaxation before or after your swim.
- Under 8’s and non swimmers 11-17 must be accompanied in the water by a competent adult swimmer
- No more than two under 8’s or non swimmers 11-17 to each competent adult swimmer
- The competent adult swimmer must actively supervise under 8’s and non swimmers 11-17
- Under 8’s and all non swimmers must remain in shallow water
- We strongly recommend under 8’s and all non swimmers use armbands and/or an appropriate buoyancy aid
Help Us Keep Your Pool Clean
- Shower thoroughly from ‘top to toe’ with soap before entering the pool to remove deodorant, cosmetics and perspiration
- Use the toilet facilities before your swim and remember to wash your hands thoroughly with soap
- Babies should wear tight-fitting waterproof baby trunks whilst swimming rather than nappies
- Please dispose of nappies, trunks and sanitary products in the bins provided
- Do not swim if you have consumed a meal within the last two hours
- Never swim if you have consumed alcohol or are under the influence of drugs
- Do not swim if you are currently suffering from a cold or flu
- Do not swim if you have suffered from food poisoning or diarrhoea within the last 14 days
Frequently asked questions
Do I need to book in advance?
Yes, we strongly advise that you book your session in advance via the Oasis Sports Centre page on the Better app or online.
How long can I swim for?
Swim for Fitness or Swim for All sessions are up to 50 minutes long. You may be able to stay longer when it's quiet but please adhere to your time slot on busy days. If you purchase a one-day pass, there are no limits on how long you stay.
How many sessions can I book a day?
You can book as many sessions as you like per day but please stick to your time slots.
Can I just turn up?
Walk-in sessions may be available on the day but space is limited. You're strongly advised to pre-book swim sessions as they can get very busy.
Can I bring umbrellas, deck chairs, snorkels, inflatables etc?
No, you cannot bring umbrellas, deck chairs, large inflatables etc... to the outdoor pool at Oasis Sports Centre.
Is there a café at the centre?
No, there is not a café at Oasis Sports Centre.
What temperature is the water?
The water is a warm 26 degrees.
Do the sessions still go ahead when it rains?
Yes, your session will still be on during wet weather as long as it is still safe.
Is there anywhere to change and leave my belongings?
You'll find male and female changing rooms with plenty of lockers available.
How much are the lockers?
Lockers take a 30p token which is non-returnable. You can collect these from the Token machine located in the reception area.
What does it cost to swim?
It costs non-members £7.20 for a 50-minute swim session or £15 for a day pass which allows the use of all facilities (except squash) plus as many swim sessions as you like during the day.
Can children swim?
Yes, children are welcome at the Swim for All sessions at Oasis Sports Centre. From 17 July 2023, there will be Swim for All sessions available from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. Children must be actively supervised by parents at all times.
What is the last entrance time?
Last entry for the Outdoor pool is 8:00 pm but please check the timetable as this can be subject to change.
Can I hire towels?
Towels are not available to hire but you can purchase one for £10, while stocks last.
How can I claim lost property?
Please contact the centre in person or via email to see if anything has been logged and found. Swim and underwear will not be kept due to hygiene reasons.
Do you have swimming hats, goggles to purchase?
Yes, you'll find a range of swimming items to purchase at reception.
Is parking available and if so, how much does it cost?
No parking is available. You're better off coming by public transport - the nearest tubes are Tottenham Court Road, Holborn and Covent Garden.
Are changing rooms available? Male/Female/Changing village?
You'll find separate male and female changing areas plus a small outdoor change area that has showers and changing cubicles.
Do you hold gender specific sessions?
No, all sessions are mixed.