Find a Football Pitch Near Me
Hire a pitch near me
From five-a-side to seven-a-side pitches, we have a staggering 90 pitches to choose from across the UK. We offer a number of 3G astroturf pitches, indoor pitches, grass and tarmac, so you can train and play whatever the weather.
Pitch locations bookable via WePlay Football only:
We work with WePlay Football to ensure our training sessions are of the highest quality and offer more choice to our customers. WePlay Football takes bookings and run specific football services such as leagues, coaching and kickabouts. By working with WePlay Football, we enhance your overall experience.
To make a pitch booking at one of the locations below, click on the venue name or call 0333 577 4626.
- Abbey Leisure Complex, Cambridge
- Archbishops Park, Lambeth
- Belle Vue Sports Village, Manchester
- Burnholme Sports Centre, York
- Canons Leisure Centre, Mitcham
- Chelsea Sports Centre
- Coldharbour Leisure Centre, Eltham
- Croft Sports Centre, Swindon
- Crystal Palace National Sports Centre
- Dorcan Recreation Complex
- Denmark Road Sports Centre, Manchester
- Energise Leisure Centre, York
- Everam Sports Centre, South Buckinghamshire
- Ferndale Community Sports Centre, Brixton
- Finsbury Leisure Centre, Islington
- Gosling Sports Park, Welwyn Garden City
- Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub
- Link centre, Swindon
- Manchester Tennis and Football Centre
- Market Road Football Pitches, Islington
- Mile End Leisure Centre & Stadium
- Paradie Park Football Pitch, Islington
- Rivermead Leisure Centre, Reading
- Ten Acres Lane Sports Complex, Manchester
- Walker Activity Dome, Newcastle
- West Denton Gym, Newcastle
- Whalley Range Stadium, Manchester
- Whitechapel Sports Centre, Tower Hamlets
- William Tyndale School Football Pitch, Islington
- Workington Leisure Centre
- York Stadium & Leisure Centre
Play Football with Better
Whatever your age or ability, come to Better to kick off your passion for football. As well as offering a huge range of fantastic football activities and facilities to choose from, we also offer over 200 football pitches on grass, 3G and astroturf.
Promote teamwork, build friendships and learn new skills via our comprehensive and inclusive football programme. From junior football training through to walking football, Better has everything you need to keep active and entertained - all at an affordable price.
The benefits of football
Not only is football a great game to watch, but you'll also benefit from training and playing regularly. From kids to adults, here are some reasons why having a kickabout will help your score a health hattrick:
- Improves your heart health and lowers blood pressure - as long as you keep moving throughout the game, you'll be getting your blood pumping and contributing to your overall heart health
- Build strength, speed and stamina - remember, you're using power and strength to get the ball in the back of the net, tackling an opponent or to your teammate
- Training your brain - what's your next move? How can you get the ball forward? All these tactics need to be worked out
- Reducing body fat - as football is a cardio exercise, you'll be using up calories and burning fat
- Increase muscle mass and body strength - football involves running and sprinting, which helps build muscle and power in your legs
Train & Play
Whether you want to play a 5-a-side match or train, Better has a number of football centres that you can book. So why not grab your friends and get on the ball? Online bookings can be made up to 14 days in advance.
When it comes to football training for kids, we put fun at the heart of our curriculum. We provide the best possible environment to learn, develop and make new friends and deliver sessions that are simple and fun.
Treat your child to a special junior football birthday at your local Better leisure centre. We’ll give them a party that gets the whole playground talking and handle everything from the invitations, party hats and food as well as cleaning up afterwards.
*Birthday party packages vary by centre. Contact your local centre for details.
If you're 55+ and want to get active, play football and meet new people, try walking football. Available at centres up and down the country, add a new lease of life by joining a training session. This is a social rather than a competitive activity and everybody's welcome to join in.