Find a Gym Near Me
Whether you’re taking the first steps on your fitness journey or you’re looking to stay in shape, you’ll find everything you need at your local Better gym. With over 200 gyms nationwide and more than 25 years experience, you'll be guided by experts in the field.
We know that everybody’s different – and we all have our own goals - which is why Better offers you different types of workout training and support. Whether you want to get more active and raise your heart rate through cardio or build your strength and stamina in strength training, Better gyms have been designed with a wide range of equipment to suit your needs.
We want you to feel comfortable, even when you’re working out. So women-only, junior and senior sessions are available for you to work out your way.
Gym facilities on offer
Designed into separate zones for cardio, function, free weights, stretching and resistance, here's how you can make the most of your workout. Our Better gym includes high-quality equipment such as:
- Top-of-the-range treadmills, bikes, rowers to get your heart pumping
- Free weights area with dumbbells, weight benches and squat racks for you to build strength
- A selection of fixed resistance weights (ab machines, hip abductors, multi-gym stations) to help you build confidence when weight training and work specific areas of your body
- Functional training areas with kettlebells, medicine balls and more
- Stretching areas where you can cool down and stretch out after a workout
- Access to fitness classes in adjacent studios and on the gym floor (at certain centres)
- 1-2-1 Gym inductions consisting of equipment demonstrations to workout plans based on your experience and goals.
- Re-focus sessions to re-evaluate your progress with a fitness expert (at certain gyms only)
- Access to a 6-week support programme called Give it a Go with certified instructors including a Give it a Go Induction and Final Assessment.
- Clean changing areas, showers and lockers
- Personal training available
Visiting a Better Gym
Day passes are perfect for trying one of our gyms and getting a feel for a Better Leisure Centre or Better Gym. The pay and play membership allows you to enjoy a discounted rate to the gym, swimming pool or fitness classes giving you a saving of up to 30% on non-member prices. However the most cost effective way to regularly visit our gyms would be to become a Better Health member. We have a number of memberships to offer which included flexible monthly memberships with no long term contract, view our membership packages for more information.