Play time the Better way
Bounce and burn off some energy at a Better Trampoline and Play Park. Offering a range of activities for children and adults of all ages, bounce, jump and somersault your way around a range of fun obstacles. Younger kids can have fun too at one of the soft play parks. Plan a day out for the whole family with Better.
In addition to Soft Play (available at a number of Better venues), our Soft Play parks offer a magical area for your little ones to explore. You'll find soft play areas which give children freedom to play and use their imagination. With dedicated soft play areas for under 12’s as well as special areas, just for babies & toddlers, your children can have fun while staying active at Better. Suitable for age 18 months plus.
Find a Trampoline and Play park near me
Nearest tube: Upney station
North Parade Road
Trampoline Park only
Newcastle upon Tyne,
Rose Hill Park
Play Park only
170 Chingford Road
Welwyn Garden City
A dedicated session for children aged 18 months - 4 years. Trampoline park specific socks must be worn. This is a 90 minute session which includes the use of Soft Play. Children under 18 months are permitted if you stay within the soft play area.
A General Jump Session for children of all ages. Booking times are for 60 minutes - 15 minutes for entry and 45 minutes activity time. This includes entry time, briefing video and activity. Trampoline specific park socks must be worn. Supervision ratios apply for children under 8.
Super Saver Jump
A General Jump Session but at a discounted price. Booking times are for 60 minutes. This includes entry time, briefing video and activity. Better branded trampoline park socks must be worn. Supervision ratios apply for children under 8 years.
A dedicated session for customers with disabilities. Each paying ticket admits one carer free of charge. Additional carer tickets can be purchased using the ‘Additional Carer’ ticket. Booking times are for 60 minutes - 15 minutes for entry and 45 minutes activity time. Trampoline specific park socks must be worn. Both tramp park and play park are available for this session.
A Play Session for children under the age of 12. Booking times are for 60 minutes - 15 minutes for entry and 45 minutes activity time. This includes entry time and activity. Trampoline specific park socks must be worn if you are using Trampoline. Supervision ratios apply for children under 8 years. Specific Covid rules must be followed. Children aged 8-12 do not need adult supervision.
A Play Session for children under the age of 8. Booking times are for 60 minutes - 15 minutes for entry and 45 minutes activity time. This includes entry time and activity. Trampoline specific park socks must be worn if you are using Trampoline. Supervision ratios apply for children under 8 years.
Book a birthday party
Looking to organise a birthday party? We'll do the hard work for you. Give them a party to remember and have loads of fun with their friends at a Better Trampoline Park. You let us know how many to cater for and we'll do the rest. Contact a Trampoline park venue near you to find out more.Find out more
Frequently asked questions
Trampoline and Play Park Rules
Trampoline Park Ratios
Children aged 18 months – 4 years 1 adult to 1 child
5 - 7 years – 1 adult per 10 children
- You should not wear loose jewellery, studded belts, or anything that could damage the trampoline or hurt another customer.
- You must wear Better Extreme branded trampoline grip socks - no stockings, tights, or socks without approved grips.
- You must wear your entrance band at all times. The entrance band must be worn on the wrist.
- The wristband is colour coded and is only valid for the session for which it is purchased.
- Remove any loose items from pockets
- No chewing gum or sweets permitted
- Do not enter the park under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- We recommend spectacles must not be worn
- If you are concerned about your health you should see a doctor before taking part
- It is the responsibility of the individual customer/guardian to assess if they are fit to take part in the activity. The primary responsibility rests with the individuals.
- If you are feeling unwell please let us know immediately
- You should not jump beyond your own abilities – only you can judge your limits
- Only one person per trampoline at any time
- No running, no racing and no climbing up the walls.
- No tricks across pads (from trampoline to trampoline)
- No sitting down or resting on the court
- No more than two flips in a row
- Always follow the instructions of staff
- No double bouncing
- Only Better branded sticky socks must be worn within the trampoline hall at all times
- One person at a time
- No hanging on the rim
- Adults and teenagers should not use the lane with the lower rim
- Only one person per lane can jump into the foam pit
- Jumpers must land in the foam pit feet first
- No double flips
- No head-first entry
- No back flips or “gainers” (backflips while jumping forward)
- Do not start your jump until the previous user has exited
- No “running starts” allowed (the customer could collide with the rear wall of the pit)
Dodgeball (All smaller courts)
- Each game/round should be done by age or size separation (adults should not be playing dodgeball with children)
- Unsportsmanlike conduct can result in removal from the court, or in extreme cases, removal from the facility
- No name-calling or foul language allowed, be respectful
- Though particular rules may vary by the choices of management, the Steward should act as referee when stationed at a smaller court
- Wait until the person on the slackline has finished their turn
- No more than one person on the slackline at anytime
- Do not attempt somersaults
Trampoline and Play Park FAQs
I'm not an adult, can I visit the park alone?
If you are under 8 you will need to be accompanied by an adult.
Can I visit the park without booking?
Please book online or via the app before you visit the centre.