The benefits of corporate membership
If you’re an employee of one of the companies we are already in partnership with, you can take advantage of one of our corporate memberships and get instant access to benefits including:
- Inclusive access all gyms offering cardio, resistance, functional, weight and stretch zones
- Inclusive access to swimming pools
- Inclusive access to full fitness class programme
- Inclusive access to our Health Suites, including saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzis, at selected centres (where available)
- Inclusive access to Better at Home – an online library of over 1,500 on-demand fitness classes and workouts
- Inclusive Access to an online Health Library of eBooks and eAudio resources
- Inclusive access to Give it a Go - a 6-week support programme with certified instructors
- 7-day priority advanced booking online or via the Better UK app
Access to free WIFI in Better centres
- Ability to pay annually or by a rolling monthly Direct Debit with no contract for added flexibility
- Up to 30% off other activities and services.
- Access to refer a friend scheme
*Individual activity and facility access will vary from centre to centre and will depend on membership type selection.Join now
Who do we work with?
Join some of the UK's leading organisations who work with us to support their employees' health and wellbeing. Other companies not listed below may still be eligible for a discounted corporate rates. Please enquire using the form below if your company has a centre or area specific corporate rate.
- Addison Lee
- Ambulance Service
- American Express
- Apple UK
- Arcadia Group
- Armed Forces
- Balfour Beatty
- Blue Light Card
- British Airways
- British Gas
- Cancer Research UK
- Civil Service
- Deloitte & Touche
- EDF Energy
- Fire Service
- Government staff
- Heathrow Airport Holdings
- John Lewis
- Legal & General
- Leonard Cheshire
- Lloyds Bank
- Marks and Spencer
- Metro Bank
- Middlesex Cricket
- National Trust
- Network Rail
- Reward Gateway
- Royal Mail
- Slimming World
- Social Enterprise UK
- Thames Water
- Thomson Reuters
- TS Bank
- Weight Watchers
- Western Power Distribution
- Whitbread (Costa, Premier Inn, Beefeater)
- Yellow Pages
Looking to set up a corporate partnership?
Improving the physical and mental health of your employees and colleagues fosters a good work-life balance and can help your workforce feel happier, more productive and valued. By helping employees to stay fit and healthy, employers can expect to reap the rewards when it comes to sick leave and long-term health problems. Corporate Perks like a gym membership increases employee engagement and can help you attract and retain good quality staff.
Better has a selection of different membership packages available, but we can tailor these to your company’s needs. Whether you are interested in relaxing in a spa after a long day, or sweating it out on the gym floor, get in touch. We will listen to your needs and create a bespoke package for you at a discounted rate. If you require more information or you're ready to partner with us, please make an enquiry below.
If you would like to find out more about corporate partnerships for your employees, customers or yourself, please complete the form below and we will be in touch soon.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we therefore ask that you please read our Privacy Notice before providing us with any personal information.