Opening Hours: 2nd May to 29th September 2023
- Monday to Friday only (closed on bank holidays)
- May to August – Bookings from 12pm-9pm
- September 12pm-7pm
Finsbury Square Bowling Green
Getting to Finsbury Square Bowling Green
Buses: 43, 205, 214, 271 to Finsbury Square
Nearest Tube: Moorgate
Nearest Train: Old Street
- 6 rink grass bowling green (bowls provided)
- Annual bedding displays
- Rose beds
- Public toilets
- Refreshments available
- Corporate events/hire available – please contact the Islington Council events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Park attendant onsite
- Bookings can be made for the whole season in advance
- Min of two people per lane up to a max of 4 people
- Price is £8.40 per person
- Casual clothing allowed. No heels or spikes permitted on the green of play
- No food or alcohol permitted on the green of play
Terms and conditions
- For the benefit of all customers and staff, visitors to, and participants of, the booked activity must cooperate with and follow the instructions of the manager or staff on duty at all times.
- Allow yourself and your guests/visitors plenty of time to reach the facility to ensure you are ready to start your booking on time.
- Out of courtesy to other users, please keep all people associated with your booking clear of the facility until your booking is due to start.
- Please ensure you vacate the facility on time at the end of your booked activity.
- No smoking is permitted on the bowling green and the Hirer will ensure all guests or visitors associated with this booking are aware of and will comply with this rule.
- The facility / room shall be clean and returned to its original condition at the end of the booking time.
- No animals (other than Assistance Dogs) shall be permitted into the facility.
- Islington Council shall not be liable to any party for any losses damage or expenses arising out of any circumstance beyond its control which may cause the facility to be temporarily closed, or the booking to be interrupted delayed or cancelled. A refund in whole or in part shall be due in such an event.
- Islington Council reserves the right to temporarily or permanently exclude or refuse admission to the Hirer, (whether that be an individual or a group or club) or any of its visitors or participants, from the facility premises immediately and in the future, to cancel any existing future regular bookings, without refund, to refuse any further bookings from the Hirer where in Islington Council’s opinion the Hirer, its visitors or participants behave in an unacceptable or anti-social manner, fail to follow reasonable instructions, abuse or misuse the facility or equipment, or use abusive gestures or language to Islington staff member.