This year’s National Fitness Day is taking place on 20th September 2023 and is a chance to highlight the role physical activity plays across the UK, helping us raise awareness of its importance in assisting us to lead healthier lifestyles.
While bringing people together through physical activity, National Fitness Day has a hugely positive impact, we’re encouraging you to view this day as just one step in a much bigger journey. The theme is ‘Your Health is for Life’, encouraging people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to recognise and celebrate the life-long physical and mental benefits of being active.
Join us on Wednesday 20th September for the following free activities and the chance to try out our facilities...
- FREE Swim for Fitness (Lane Swim) 06:30-09:30
- FREE Health Check drop in sessions from 10:00-14:00.
- FREE Legs, Bums & Tums Class 17:45-18:45 (Studio 2)
- FREE Dance Fitness Class 18:45-19:45 (Studio 3)
- FREE Swim for Fitness (Lane Swim) 19:45-21:00
Book now via the Better UK app.