Finchley Lido, operated by the UK's largest swimming pool operator GLL, are pleased to announce that we have opened the outdoor pool for the summer season.
The Lido is a perfect place to relax and have fun with friends and family during the summer months whilst being able to enjoy the fresh air and the benefits of staying outdoors.
If the weather is not so great, you can enjoy access to both our leisure pool and outdoor pool under one booking so you don't have to worry about the forecast letting you down!
You can book online or via the Better Uk App
To book the outdoor pool choose, Swim For All and select Leisure Pool
Please note that your booking under Leisure pool is for both outdoor & leisure pool use.
The outdoor pool will open weather permitting (above 22 Celsius) at weekends only from May 14th until Monday 25th July and then each day until Sunday 11th September 2022
The outdoor pool will also open every day between Monday 30th May until Sunday 5th June for half term week.
We also have an outdoor snack hut where we will be selling a number of refreshments, light snacks and ice cream. The opening hours of the snack hut will be the same as the outdoor pool.
We look forward to seeing you at the Lido this summer
Swim Safely Rules Apply:
- Under 8's and non swimmers must be accompanied by a competent Adult
- No more than 2 under 8's or non swimmers under 16 to each competent Adult Swimmer
- Under 8's and all non swimmers must remain in shallow water
- The competent Adult swimmer must actively supervise under 8's and non swimmers
Outdoor pool rules are as follows:
- No diving
- No Smoking
- No Alcohol
- No food or drinks from outside brought into the leisure centre
- Please shower before entering the pool