Better, Walker Activity Dome is a great place for your kids to enjoy their school holidays, with the opportunity to try a new activity or a particular sport, socialise and make new friends.
Monday 17th to Friday 21st February: Multi Sports Activity Sessions - £2.00 per session
- 10am to 12pm
- 1pm to 3pm
A choice of sporting activities including dodgeball, quick cricket, giant football and much more - come along and join in the fun!
Call Better, Walker Activity Dome on:0191 2600506 for more information.
Get bouncing on our giant inflatables!
Super fun for all the family, our giant inflatables are sure to get everyone jumping. They are available on Saturdays and during school holidays, with fun challenges on offer at our general sessions for adults and children.
- Children aged 4 and under are free, but must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Children aged 5 to 7 years cost £2.00 per child and must be supervised in the sports hall at all times by an adult. Supervision is free; £2.00 per adult who chooses to bounce too
- Adults and children aged 8 years and over - £2.00
Sessions last for 1 hour and all participants need to arrive 15 minutes early to complete a safety induction.
- Holidays: Please check our holiday page for availability during school and bank holidays
* Please see our rules for safe play below; children aged 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Our Junior Gym Fitness Sessions are suitable for 11-15 yr olds wanting to get fit and take part in some healthy exercise during the holidays.
Sessions are daily 10am-7pm Mon-Friday and are 10am-12.00pm at weekends.
Juniors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on their first visit, and need signed parental consent forms to take part. A full induction (which must be booked in advance) of equipment will the take place and a membership card will be given so that you can attend unaccompanied on future visits.
The price is £2.15
For more information or to book an induction please speak to reception or cal 0191 260 0506