Buy your swimming tickets online and avoid the queues, whilst also guaranteeing your space.
Tickets can be bought at: https://better.legendonlineservices.co.uk/enterprise/onlineticketing/browse
- You are required to print your ticket including the barcode in order to gain entry during your session if you are a non member or do not have a membership card. If you have a smart phone and can see the barcode on the screen you can use this as your ticket and will not need to print one.
- All bookings and tickets are valid for only the person named on the ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non refundable once the process of purchasing online is completed.
- Children under the age of 3 are permitted free entry to the facility. Please note that this will need to be mentioned at the time of entry at Reception. A ticket should not be purchased online.
- It’s time saving: As we all know, it takes less time to purchase a ticket online.
- Accessibility: The great thing about online tickets is you have 100% access to these whenever you want! So guaranteeing your space.
- Convenience to Buy ANYTIME and from ANYWHERE - Customers do not have to drive all the way to the Waterfront Leisure centre, find parking, and stand in line to buy a ticket. With our online ticketing, customers can buy the tickets right from their home or office - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.