What is a Junior Play Card?
All Belfast registered school children aged between 5 and 15 years old are eligible to sign up for a free Junior Pay and Play Card. The card offers discounts on loads of activities across our centres in Belfast including swimming, gym sessions, tennis, football, water slides and indoor surfing.
What new facilities do we have?
Swimming is a great way to burn off some energy and have fun with friends and families. We have 7 swimming pools across Belfast with swim for all sessionsFind Out More
Hone your skills and serve up a winner with tennis sessions and courts available at Better Indoor Tennis Centre in Ormeau ParkFind out more
We run junior gym sessions across Belfast to help your child stay active. Available at most Better gyms and leisure centres, find your local centre for more information on a class timetableFind Out More
Andersonstown Indoor Aqua Park
Choose from 3 exhilarating high speed water slides including the first vertical drop slide in Ireland. These will have you screaming with excitement as you splash and spin your way to the bottom.
Experience the thrill of catching a wave indoors on Northern Ireland's first ever indoor surf simulator - Surf Belfast.
How to Apply for your card
- Select your home centre from the list below and click APPLY NOW
- Select your status – Junior and Pay & Play
- Belfast Pay & Play options are then displayed at the bottom of the screen
- Click Pay & Play resident (if you are not a Belfast resident but attend a Belfast school still select resident) and continue to register
- Insert your personal details and complete the waiver questions (if you are not a Belfast resident but attend a Belfast school please provide this Postcode in the address details section – please still provide the remainder of your home address)
- This membership requires you to provided documents to validate your membership. Once you have completed your purchase you will be provided a link to upload your proof of age. Document types accepted include Passport, Freedom Bus Pass, Birth Certificate, Zip Oyster Photocard
- Once you complete the process you will receive a membership number. You can link this membership to a booking account by downloading the Better UK app and following the instructions provided https://www.better.org.uk/book-activity-activitying