BOOK A GYMNASTICS COURSE
Our junior lessons are suitable for every level, from beginner to improver, starting from the age of 18 months.
For children, our lessons can enable your child to become a confident gymnast, or simply develop their agility, balance, and coordination in a fun environment.
- Select Botwell Green as the centre and select Gymnastics
- Search and select Continuous Programme
- Make choice of the type of Gymnastics you are looking for
- You may have to set up a HomePortal account if you are a new user
- Complete payment
- If you need further assistance you can email BotwellGreen@GLL.ORG
At Botwell Green Sports & Leisure Centre the London Borough of Hillingdon Gymnastics Club (LBHGC) offer a range of different gymnastics disciplines:
- General Gymnastics (see here for further info)
- Acrobatic Gymnastics invite only
- Acrobatic gymnastics is all about working as a team to pull off the most spectacular balances and throws. By learning as a pair or group, you can have a lot of fun developing your skills, strength and co-ordination. (see here for further info)
- Women's Artistic invite only
- Women's artistic is a beautiful type of gymnastics. You'll discover four separate activities, each one requiring a routine full of elegant moves that show off your strength, skill and control. see here for further info)
- Free running
- Free running is a way of expression by interacting with various obstracles and enviornemnt. May inlcude flipping, spinning, and "tricking".
- Saturday, 2pm - 3pm, coach led, 8 - 16 years old, £23.55 per month (£16.10 Concession)
- Saturday, 3pm - 4:30pm, drop in, 8 years plus, £7.50 per session.
At Botwell Green Sports and Leisure Centre, we have a purpose built Gymnastics Hall.
Apparatus available to participants includes, full size sprung floor, full size and trainer beams, cross box and table top vault, training vault, 2 sets of A-frame bars one over pitted area, pommel horse, parallel bars, rings and an inflatable assault course. We also have a full set of rhythmic hand equipment hoops, ball, ribbons, ropes and clubs. Full set of soft play, ball pit, climbing frame and our jungle bouncy castle.
As part of London Borough of Hillingdon Gymnastics Club programme, Botwell Green Leisure Centre host Toddlers World sessions. Toddlers World is the first step towards a child's early years of physical and emotional development. The sessions are supported by extremely experienced staff in a multi million pound facility.
Click here for more information.