Last updated 12th April 2021
Please note: Information and dates are subject to change in line with the government's roadmap out of lockdown.
What you need to know
Locations now open for indoor and outdoor activities
- Brixton Recreation Centre (Gym, swim, squash, swim lessons, dance lessons, football lessons, gymnastics)
- Clapham Leisure Centre (Gym, swim, swim lessons, gymnastics, badminton)
- Ferndale Community Sports Centre (Football, tennis, outdoor classes, outdoor tennis and court hire, outdoor football and pitch hire)
- Flaxman Sports Centre (Gym, badminton, squash)
- Herne Hill Lifestyle Centre (Gym)
- Streatham Ice & Leisure Centre (Gym, outdoor fitness classes, swim, swim lessons, badminton)
- Vauxhall Leisure Centre (Gym, swim, swim lessons)
- West Norwood Health and Leisure Centre (Gym, swim, swim lessons)
- Lambeth Parks Sports Facilities
All activity sessions will need to be pre-booked ahead of your visit. Activity bookings will be available 7 days in advance for members (from 6pm for swimming, from 8pm for gym and from 10pm for other activities) and 5 days in advance for non-members.
Further information including timetables, activity pricing, directions and parking access (where available) is available by clicking on the name above.
Upon arrival for your activity, please follow all Covid-secure measures to keep yourself and others safe. Please change at home and be activity ready, as changing room and shower access is available at a reduced capacity. Advance online and app bookings will only be accepted to manage the number of customers within the facility at any one time. Sanitising materials will be available to use.
- Re-opening indoor activities safely
- How to pre-book activities
- Membership Information and enquiries
- Lessons and courses information
- Sign up online
- Help Centre
Thank you for your continued patience and support during these unprecedented times. We are thrilled to be welcoming you back safely. We will continue to provide members with access to Better At Home virtual workouts via the Better UK app and online, so you can continue to work out at home if you wish.