FREE SWIMMING FOR MANCHESTER OVER 60s
Did you know? If you are a Manchester resident aged 60 and over that you are eligible for Free Swimming at MCRactive swimming pools across the City?
To be eligible for this programme you must be aged 60 or over, and live in Manchester.
Proof of age and residency is therefore required at the time of registration. Proof of age could include a bus pass, driving licence, passport, birth certicate etc. Proof of residency could include a utility bill, such as your Council Tax bill.
Once registered you can access any Swim for All session free of charge!
Join now by clicking the link and selecting Senior - Pay As You Go
We are the largest provider of swimming lessons across the UK. Across the country, we help over 100,000 people learn to love the water and keep active, by becoming capable and confident swimmers. You will find the Better Swim School here at North City Family and Fitness Centre too.
- Friendly fully qualified teachers
- Access to Home Portal- our online tool which allows you to track progress through the Learn to Swim Framework
- A fully inclusive and accessible Learn to Swim Programme
- Free badges and certificates for your child for those on our direct debit scheme
- Free Swimming for those on our direct debit or annual payment schemes
ONE TO ONE LESSONS
1-1 swimming lessons are perfect for those who may want additional support during their learn to swim journey. We run 1-1 lessons on Monday and Wednesdays between 15.30pm and 18.30pm. Use the enquire button for more information
In partnership with level water, we run 1-1 lessons for those with physical or sensory disabilities. For more information on this scheme or to apply, visit the link below