One NK is pleased to announce the new quick and simple way to access the centre, or to check into booked activities and register your attendance.
To ensure your safety and security, our customers will be able to enter by scanning a QR code located at the centre entrance, via the Better UK app and their smartphone camera.
Here’s what you need to do:-
- If you haven’t already, download the Better UK app onto your smart phone and ensure your membership is linked to the app.
- Select the centre name you are accessing in ‘My Clubs’.
- Make sure you have prebooked your session.
- Locate the QR code smart tile at the entrance area.
- Select ‘Scan code’ on the centre home screen.
- Scan the QR code tile.
- Enter the centre and enjoy your workout.
The Smart Tile is fully integrated with the Better UK app and is securely and seamlessly linked with our new booking system, to ensure our customers can enter via the access control and activity check in via the Better UK app. The new access system will be fully replacing the current facial recognition system, that is in place in some centres.
If you do not have a smart phone, please speak to a member of the Better team, when you arrive, who will be happy to help.