To vary your workout why not try a fitness class. We offer a range of classes - from beginners to advanced level. We have three studio's at Thame Lesiure Centre, which hold over 20+ classes per week.
Classes we run;
- Body Conditioning - A intense, exciting class which combines cardio and conditioning for a full on, high energy work out.
- Box Fit - A class that lets you punch and kick your way towards your fitness goal. A great all body workout and a great way to release life stresses.
- Power Pump - Fitness training focusing on high repetitions with low weight loads. This will help to achieve strength and tone conditioning.
- Group Cycle- Taught on stationary bicycles, with an instructor who will visualise the track for you and push you through it. This can be done at your own pace and intensity.
- Water Workout - Take a dip in the pool and feel refreshed whilst working out. You will use absorbent dumbbells allows you to exercise without excess pressure on your joins but creates more resistance for a greater workout.
- Zumba - A Mixture of low and high intensity moves within an interval style dance workout.
- Aerobics- The class includes basic and extensive ballroom and latin moves which have been brought together with fitness techniques to create a fun, energetiuc workout.
- Pilates- A form of mobility and strenghth training that can be done by someone at any level of fitness. The movements can be adapted for someone with limited movement.
- Yoga - A traditional class that combines postures that relax the mind and strengthen the body.
- Ballet Fit - This unique blend of ballet moves, pilates, conditioning and strength exercises is designed to help you build a lean physique.