To vary your workout why not try a fitness class. We offer a range of classes - from beginners to advanced level. We have two studio's at Thame Lesiure Centre, which hold over 30 classes per week.
Classes we run;
- Circuits- A high intensity burst of 30 seconds to a minute of exercises focusing on the whole body moving around differnt stations.
- Combat - A class that lets you punch and kick your way towards your fitness goal. A great all body workout and a great way to release life stresses.
- Body Pump - Fitness training focusing on high repetitions with low weight loads. This will help to achieve strength and tone conditioning.
- Group Cycle- Taught on stationary bicycles, with an instructor who will visualise the track for you and push you through it. This can be done at your own pace and intensity.
- Water Workout - Take a dip in the pool and feel refreshed whilst working out. You will use absorbent dumbbells allows you to exercise without excess pressure on your joins but creates more resistance for a greater workout.
- Zumba - A Mixture of low and high intensity moves within an interval style dance workout.
- Dance Aerobics- The class includes basic and extensive ballroom and latin moves which have been brought together with fitness techniques to create a fun, energetiuc workout.
- Pilates- A form of mobility and strenghth training that can be done by someone at any level of fitness. The movements can be adapted for someone with limited movement.
- Yogo - A traditional class that combines postures that relax the mind and strengthen the body.