The £10 discount is only available on Better Lessons and Courses at Rainbow Leisure Centre when you join online and quote the relevant promo code. The £10 discount will be deducted from your initial payment. Offer is valid until 31st December 2018. Places are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Members must be under the age of 16 years old to sign up for a junior course. Consent from a legal guardian is required. The joining process must be completed by a legal guardian. Proof of the child’s date of birth will be required upon joining. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer and we reserve the right to change or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice. Full Lessons and Courses terms and conditions are available at point of purchase or at www.better.org.uk/offerterms. Better is a registered trademark of GLL (Greenwich Leisure Limited), a charitable social enterprise. Registered office: Middlegate House, The Royal Arsenal, London, SE18 6SX IPS. No: 27793R
Better Health and Fitness UK
Better Health and Fitness UK membership does not include access to:
- Better Gym North Greenwich (Unless purchased at this centre)
- Tennis Courts at any of our leisure centres or venues
- Racquet Sports or Crèche at any Leisure centre based in the London Borough of Islington
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic park are subject to change for events. Racquet sports are not inclusive of any membership and chargeable at pay and play rates.
- In order to use a Better HF UK membership at any Camden Leisure Centre your home club must be one of the following: Camden Pancras Square Leisure, Oasis Sports Centre, Kentish Town Sports Centre’s or Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre. You can request to transfer your membership to one of these Centre’s and will be subject to postcode validation. Your membership may incur a higher charge if your postcode does not fall within the Camden Council resident areas. Please email email@example.com if you wish to have your home centre transferred.
Better Racquets membership does not include access to the Tennis Courts at any of our leisure centres or venues. Normal Pay and Play rates will apply.
Better Racquets membership does not include access to Copper Box Arena located on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre, Oasis Sports Centre, Islington Tennis Centre, Finsbury Leisure Centre, Talacre Community Sports Centre and Sobell Leisure Centre. Normal pay and Play rates apply.
Better Health and Fitness Student
Better Health and Fitness Student membership does not include access to Charlton Lido & Lifestyle Club. Access to Camden Leisure centres & North Greenwich Centre is only valid if purchased at these centres.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Activation fee of £15 applies. Other activities will be at an additional cost. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer without prior notice. Use of Open Water Swimming Sessions at West Reservoir will incur a £5.00 charge unless this is your home club and is subject to completion of an Open water swim test and induction .Full terms and conditions are available at the point of purchase, please speak to a member of staff.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Activation fee of £15 applies. Better Gym monthly membership price will vary per centre and may be subject to a Month in advance fee. Members can purchase an activity ‘Top Up’ for a fitness classes class, swim, or to use another Better gym facility for £3.00 per activity. Other activities will be at an additional cost. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer without prior notice. Full terms and conditions are available at the point of purchase, please speak to a member of staff.
Your membership includes:
- Inclusive access to the swimming, Group Cycle classes at all Better Centres and Open Water sessions at Stoke Newington West Reservoir Centre (Subject to induction, you will be required to complete a swim test at Stoke Newington West Reservoir Centre to use this facility).
- Better Triathlon members using the Charlton Lido and Lifestyle Club will be required to pay a key deposit unless that centre is registered as your home centre. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have your home centre transferred there.
- Better Triathlon membership does not include access to:
- Colombo Centre
- Better Gym North Greenwich
- Better Facilities in Manchester and Belfast
Terms & Conditions
Consent from a legal guardian is required when a child joins on a Better Health and Fitness prepaid membership. Proof of identification is required upon joining. Centre and pool rules apply. Full terms and condition are available at the point of purchase, please speak to a member of staff.
Course Booking Information
Pupils under the age of 16 must be handed over to the care of the teacher at the designated Swim School meeting point prior to the lesson.
At the end of the lesson the guardian must be at the same point to collect their children from the teacher.
Meeting points are identified by a clear board stating SWIM SCHOOL MEETING POINT.
Pupils under the age of 16 that are late must be delivered by the guardian directly to the teacher on poolside or within the sport hall/studio/outdoor pitch.
Membership cards must be shown at Reception to gain access to every lesson. The membership card is issued to you by a member of staff at reception upon your first visit if booking online.
One spectator will be allowed entry with each pupil. Additional spectators will be charged the centre admission rate. A spectator entry barcode can be printed from your pupils Home Portal Account.
In exceptional circumstances GLL reserve the right to postpone, alter or cancel classes. However we will ensure that alternative arrangements or credits are given if this occurs
Please note spectators can only view lessons from designated areas
Pupils must be appropriately dressed for the activity they are undertaking
Customers will be required to abide by the Centre and pool rules on display at each Leisure Centre reception
By joining this course parents/participants are confirming that the pupil is physically fit to undertake the course. Please seek medical advice if there is any doubt and acquire written confirmation that you are fit to undertake the course
Under 8s are not allowed to be left unaccompanied in the centre at any time. Guardians must remain in the centre during the lesson
For customers who have booked onto Trampoline please ensure pupils wear socks to the lessons.
For Gymnastic lessons pupils are expected to attend their lessons in the appropriate attire which is: Leotard or tracksuits/shorts/leggings and t-shirt (not baggy), Bare feet or gym shoes, Long hair must be tied up, No jewellery (including stud earrings)
All gymnastics/trampoline classes begin with a compulsory warm-up.
If a child does not participate in the warm-up they will not be able to participate in the rest of the class. The cut-off time for admission to a class is 15 minutes after the start of the class, after which participation will be denied for health and safety reasons.
We recommend all pupils where suitable clothing and attire for the activity. This is includes no jewellery.
Photography and the use of video is not allowed at any Better Leisure Centre.
Direct Debit payments continue until cancelled by the customer.
Lessons and Courses fees will only be refundable / transferable in exceptional circumstances and must be directed to the General Manager at the centre concerned
Refunds can only be considered for missed lessons if applied for in writing to the General Manager and accompanied by a Doctors / hospital note.
Guest Pass Exclusions
A Better day pass entitles the user to access the gym, swimming or fitness classes class at the selected Better facilities. Activities are subject to availability and may vary from centre to centre. A Better day pass cannot be redeemed at the following centres; London Aquatic Centre, Copper Box, Pancras Square Leisure, Charlton Lido and lifestyle club. Only one guest pass can be used per person, per borough within a three month period. Better reserves the right to refuse entry.
This promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), except for employees and their immediate families of GLL, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
Entrants must be 16 years or over to enter the competition. The competition will run be between 22/05/2017 and the 19/06/2017. Each day during this time period there will be separate competitions, each with individual prizes.
The winners will be drawn at random and notified by DM within 48 hours of the closing date of each individual competition between 22/05/2017 and the 19/06/2017. The selected winner is final. Winners will need to provide a delivery address so prizes can be posted. If any of the winners cannot be contacted or do not respond within 48 hours of the initial notification the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and select another winner. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this promotion.
The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. The promoter may collect personal information for the purpose of administering this promotion. This may include contacting the winner via further emails, text messages or calls regarding this promotion. We will not share your details with other organisations. In administering this promotion, the Promoter will not collect more of your personal information than absolutely necessary and will not retain it after the duration of the promotion. By entering this promotion you agree to the collection and use of your data in this manner.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
The promoter: GLL, Middlegate house, Royal Arsenal, Woolwich, London SE18 6ST
Terms and conditions apply. Classes are only available at Academy Performing Arts. Taster class must be taken prior to Sunday 12th November 2017. Draw will take place on Monday 13th November 2017. Winners will be notified by email or phone. This competition is only open to new customers. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party. Better is a registered trademark and trading name of GLL (Greenwich Leisure Limited), a charitable social enterprise and registered society under the Co-operative & Community Benefit & Societies Act 2014 registration no. 27793R. Registered office: Middlegate House, The Royal Arsenal, London, SE18 6SX. Inland Revenue Charity no: XR43398
Terms and conditions apply: The discount is only available on a Better Health and Fitness, Better Health and Fitness UK, Better Gym, Better Fitness Classes or Better Health & Fitness Student Direct Debit membership when you join online and quote the relevant promo code. Offer is valid until 30th November 2017.
Discount is only valid at the following Better leisure centres:
- Better, Waltham Forest Feel Good Centre
- Better, Walthamstow Leisure Centre
- Better, Leyton Leisure Centre
- Better, Leytonstone Leisure Centre
- Better, Mile End Park Leisure Centre & Stadium
- Better, Greenwich Centre
- Better, York Hall Leisure Centre
Terms and conditions apply: Referral campaign is only open to members. Referred customers must be 16 years or older. Referred customer must join on any Better pre-paid membership between 27th November and 14th December 2017. Winner will be drawn on 15th December 2017 and notified by phone. Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. The competition is not open to employees or members of their immediate families of the Company.
Voucher only valid at the following Better leisure centre boroughs:
- London Borough of Waltham Forest offer only available at: Chingford Leisure Centre, Peter May Sports Centre, Leyton Leisure Centre, Leytonstone Leisure Centre, Walthamstow Leisure Centre and Waltham Forest Feel Good Centre
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets offer only available at: John Orwell Sports Centre, Mile End Park Leisure Centre & Stadium, Poplar Baths Leisure Centre, St George's Leisure Centre, Tiller Leisure Centre, Whitechapel Leisure Centre and York Hall Leisure Centre
- London Borough of Islington offer only available at: Archway Leisure Centre, Cally Pool & Gym, Highbury Leisure Centre, Ironmonger Row Baths, Islington Tennis Centre & Gym, Sobell Leisure Centre
- Royal Borough of Greenwich offer only available at: Charlton Lido & Lifestyle Club, The Greenwich Centre, Coldharbour Leisure Centre, Eltham Centre, Thamesmere Leisure Centre, Waterfront Leisure Centre, Better Gym North Greenwich
- London Borough of Hackney offer only available at: Britannia Leisure Centre, Clissold Leisure Centre, King's Hall Leisure Centre and Queensbridge Leisure Centre
- Better Venues include: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Barking Sporthouse & Gym; Crystal Palace National Sports Centre