Last updated 30th April 2021
Please note: Information and dates are subject to change in line with the Executive's guidelines.
What you need to know
Locations now open for indoor and outdoor activities
Note: Outdoor pitches reopen for training and organised group activities (affiliated clubs only)
- Andersonstown Leisure Centre (gym, swim, outdoor pitches, outdoor fitness classes)
- Ballysillan Leisure Centre (gym, swim, outdoor pitches, outdoor fitness classes )
- Brook Leisure Centre (gym, outdoor pitches, outdoor fitness classes)
- Girdwood Community Hub (gym,outdoor pitches, outdoor fitness classes)
- Lisnasharragh Leisure Centre (gym, swim, outdoor pitches, outdoor fitness classes)
- Indoor Tennis Centre and Ozone (gym, outdoor pitches)
- Olympia Leisure Centre (gym, swim, outdoor pitches, outdoor fitness classes, Spa Experience treatments)
- Whiterock Leisure Centre (gym, swim, outdoor pitches, outdoor fitness classes, outdoor pitches)
- Shankill Leisure Centre (gym, swim)
- Falls Leisure Centre (gym, swim)
- Better Gym Belfast (gym)
- Better Gym Connswater (gym)
- Grove Wellbeing Centre (gym)
* Note Belvoir Activity Centre and Loughside remain closed at this time.
All activity sessions will need to be pre-booked ahead of your visit. Activity bookings will be available 7 days in advance for members (from 6pm for swimming, from 8pm for gym and from 10pm for other activities) and 5 days in advance for non-members.
Further information including timetables, activity pricing, directions and parking access (where available) is available by clicking on the name above.
Upon arrival for your activity, please follow all Covid-secure measures to keep yourself and others safe. Please change at home and be activity ready, as changing room and shower access is available at a reduced capacity. Advance online and app bookings will only be accepted to manage the number of customers within the facility at any one time. Sanitising materials will be available to use.
- Safety in our leisure centres
- How to pre-book activities
- Membership Information and enquiries
- Lessons and courses information
- Sign up online
- Help Centre
Thank you for your continued patience and support during these unprecedented times. We are thrilled to be welcoming you back safely. We will continue to provide members with access to Better At Home virtual workouts via the Better UK app and online, so you can continue to work out at home if you wish.