We have revolutionised the way weekend swimming works at the Abbey Leisure Complex from the 1st May.
Tickets for public swimming can now be purchased online and in advance of sessions. Each session will be 1 hour and 15 minutes long, unless stated in the table below.
For all tickets please visit https://better.legendonlineservices.co.uk/enterprise/onlineticketing/browse/288/1 or alternatively scan one of the QR Codes in the centre.
|12.30-13.45||08.00-09.15 (Kids for free**)|
|13.45-15.00||09.15-10.30 (Kids for free**)|
|14.15-15.30 (Kids for £1)|
|15.30-16.45 (Kids for £1)|
If you have a membership with better, and recieve a discounted swim then please add your membership number inorder to gain the discount.
For any further infomation please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
See below of attendance rules of the Abbey Leisure Complex in order to help up make a smooth transition to the new online system:
- Swim safely rules apply to all sessions, please take note of ratios before booking
- Admission to the session is accepted by proof of purchasing a valid ticket either online or at reception.
- You are able to gain access to the changing rooms 15 minutes prior to your booked session starting.
- Upon arrival and showing proof of purchase to the session you will receive a wristband colour coded to your session.
- A ticket is validated at reception by having a wristband for that session, that must be worn at all times. All wristbands will be checked when entering the pool by the lifeguard on duty to ensure you have enough space for a fun swim.
- Once changed please make your way onto poolside and take a seat in spectator seating until the previous session has finished, and the lifeguard says you are able to get into the pool.
- In the interest of fairness to all customers, if you enter another session that you do not hold a valid ticket for you will be asked to leave, and the valid ticket will be void.
- Whilst in the pool please adhere to the swim safely rules, and listen to the qualified staff that will ensure you have a fun safe time at the Abbey Leisure Complex.
- If you would like to leave the session before the end of the session then you are more than welcome.
- Learner pool tickets can also be used in the main pool as well, for that session time.