Last updated 6th August 2020
Leisure centres in Cornwall have started a phased re-opening of services and activities. In the initial re-opening phase, the following locations have re-opened to the public with gym, fitness classes and swimming (where available):
- Bodmin Leisure Centre (gym, junior gym, fitness classes and tennis only)
- Bude Leisure Centre (gym, junior gym and fitness classes only)
- Helston Sports Centre (gym and junior gym only)
- Liskeard Leisure Centre (gym, junior gym and fitness classes only)
- St Austell Leisure Centre (gym, junior gym swim for fitness, adult and child swims and fitness classes only)
- Truro Leisure Centre (gym, junior gym swim for fitness, adult and child swimming only)
- Waterworld Leisure Centre (gym, junior gym, swimming, flumes and fitness classes)
- Newquay Trampoline & Play Park (Play Park currently closed)
View the available facilities and activities by clicking on the location name above.
Don’t see your local leisure centre listed? That’s probably because we’re still working with our local authority partner on an opening date. Please check back here for further updates. If you are a member, you will be given UK-wide access to all to all our locations, so you can use alternative facilities.
For more information regarding your membership, click the link below.
Your experience may look and feel a little different than usual, but as always, our team will be there to guide you through. To ensure your visit is as safe and comfortable as possible, we have:
- Reduced equipment within gym areas to allow for social distancing
- Relocated some fitness classes to sports hall or outdoor areas where available
- Limited the number of customers allowed within the facility at any one time
- Introduced pre-booked activity sessions for all customers
- Enhanced our cleaning regime and provided sanitising materials for members to use on equipment
- Limited changing room access with members asked to change at home when possible
Click the link below for our re-opening video and further information about our approach.
- All sessions will need to be pre-booked online or via the Better UK app.
- Pre-book trampoline park sessions here.
- If you already have a membership with us but haven't set up your booking account, not to worry, click the link below to view our step by step guide to creating your booking account, FAQs and more.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our locations and we thank you in advance for your patience and co-operation as we all adapt to these new ways of operating.
Not a member of leisure facilities in Cornwall? Sign up online.