Better's community partner, Community Champions, are launching their Community and Maternity Champions projects (College Park and Old Oak Ward) and simultaneously having a winter health promotion event to create awareness and give out information on the Flu vaccination on Friday November 22nd 2019.
Community and Maternity Champions build on the skills and knowledge of local communities,they bring local people together connecting them to relevant local services and as a consequence help to improve the health and well-being in their local communities.
- Free winter goody bags (For first 40 people)
- A selection of free body massages (Arrive early to book)
- Free Yoga Session (Arrive early to book)
- Community Pharmacist (Free Health advice around flu & book your flu jab)
- Free Gardening advice (Book a free Introduction to horticulture course)
- H&F Clinical Commissioning Group (Speak to your local health professionals)
The event will be held at Old Oak Community & Children's Centre (76 Braybrook Street, East Acton, W12 0AP). For more information, contact the event manager on 020 8740 8008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.