Last updated 5th April 2021
Please note: Information and dates are subject to change in line with the government's roadmap out of lockdown.
What you need to know: outdoor activities now available
The following locations in Manchester now offer outdoor activities.
- Whalley Range Sports Centre (Outdoor Pitches, Outdoor Fitness Classes
- Denmark Road Sports Centre (Outdoor Pitches)
- Ten Acres Lane (Outdoor Pitches)
- Belle Vue Leisure Centre (Outdoor Pitches)
- Manchester Regional Arena (Outdoor Track)
Further information including timetables, activity pricing, directions and parking access (where available) will be available by clicking on the name above.
Upon arrival for your outdoor activity, please follow all Covid-secure measures to keep yourself and others safe. Please change at home and be training ready, as changing room and shower access is restricted. Advance online and app bookings will only be accepted to manage the number of customers within the facility at any one time. Sanitising materials will be available to use.
What you need to know: indoor activities from 12th April
The following locations are preparing to re-open on Monday 12th April 2021
- Arcadia Library & Leisure Centre
- East Manchester Leisure Centre
- Hough End Leisure Centre
- Moss Side Leisure Centre & Hulme High Street Library
- North City Family and Fitness Centre
- HSBC UK National Cycling Centre
- Ten Acres Lane Sports Complex
- Belle Vue Leisure Centre
- Manchester Aquatics Centre
- National Squash Centre and Regional Arena
- Denmark Road Sports Centre
- Manchester Tennis and Football
- Sugden Sports Centre
- Whalley Range
- Re-opening indoor activities safely
- How to pre-book activities
- Membership Information and enquiries
- Lessons and courses information
- Sign up online
- Help Centre
Thank you for your continued patience and support during these unprecedented times. We are thrilled to be welcoming you back safely. We will continue to provide members with access to Better At Home virtual workouts via the Better UK app and online, so you can continue to work out at home if you wish.