We manage North City Family & Fitness Centre under the MCRactive brand. MCRactive is the not for profit organisation established and overseen by Manchester City Council, responsible for driving sport and physical activity across the city.
The project began on Monday 29th April 2019 , and has last approximately 17 weeks. You will now be able to enjoy:
- An extension to the current gym space with new Technogym equipment
- Upgraded gym and studio audio and visual equipment
- New lighting and flooring throughout the gym plus a fresh new look and feel
- Studio refresh
- New access control turnstile for improved centre access
- Refreshed changing rooms for gym customers
On the 29th August the studio will re-open which will be the project completed. Signage will be in place in the relevant areas to direct you appropriately.
MEMBERSHIP PRICING REVIEW
Following the refurbishment, gym membership pricing will be reviewed. Existing gym members will retain their current price for the next 12 months if your membership has remained active throughout the development. Any member who cancels and then re-joins following the refurbishment, will be subject to any new membership and joining fees.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the refurbishment may caused. Should you have any queries, please speak to a member of the team at North City Family & Fitness Centre or email us at email@example.com