Our fitness class timetable offers something for everyone. Whether you want to burn some serious calories in our brand-new group cycle experience, take a body pump class or fancy a more relaxing workout in our yoga classes; our full list of classes will cater to your every need.
Get your heart pumping and increase your energy levels, as we move together in these fast-paced, high-energy classes:
- Group Cycle - Ready to sweat? Our Group cycle classes will ensure you burn some serious calories in a lively, atmospheric, motivating environment.
- Boxfit - our Boxfit class uses a mixture of boxing techniques to get your heart pumping, leaving you feeling fitter, stronger and fighting fit.
- Combat - a high-energy, martial arts-inspired workout that is totally non-contact. Punch and kick your way to fitness. No experience needed. Learn moves from a variety of martial arts. Release stress, have a blast and feel like a champ.
Choose from loads of great, motivational group activities that’ll help you strengthen and condition your whole body:
- Power Pump - let’s get pumped. This challenging workout features a range of weight-based exercises, set to upbeat music that’s sure to keep you motivated.
- Core Stability - get better strength and posture with our Core Stability fitness class. This low-impact class uses a range of innovative equipment and your own body weight to develop a stronger core.
- Stamina - do you want a stronger and more sculpted body? Our Stamina fitness classes are designed to help you get fitter, stronger and leaner.
- Circuits - our Circuit classes offer an intense workout with better results! Focusing on high-energy interval training this class is designed to push you to your limits and improve your strength, stamina and endurance.
Feel better inside and glow on the outside. Build your strength and flexibility in our lower impact classes:
- Pilates - our Pilates class is great for lengthening and strengthening your core whilst in a calm and relaxing studio environment.
- Yoga - our Yoga classes focus on energetic and traditional yoga poses helping you to relax the mind and improve your strength and wellbeing.
During Functional Fitness you’ll work on your entire body – with emphasis on your core and everyday movement patterns.
Functional classes are often situated on the gym floor, to utilise a range of equipment during your workout
Dance fitness classes are high-energy workouts that combine dance moves with aerobic exercises. These classes are designed to improve cardiovascular health, burn calories, and tone muscles while having fun and dancing to upbeat music.
- Zumba - a fun way to combine dance and fitness and get your whole body moving.