Interested in a career in Leisure? We've got some exciting opportunities in Manchester this year
Sport and leisure in Manchester continues to grow. Thanks to significant investment by Manchester City Council, during 2023 we opened the brand new Abraham Moss Library and Leisure Centre, welcomed back Manchester Aquatics Centre after refurbishment and later this year we'll look forward to an extension at Hough End Leisure Centre.
So if you're passionate about serving your local community and delivering top class customer service, find out more about what career opportunities are on offer in Manchester now.
What benefits and training opportunites are there?
GLL, in partnership with MCRactive, operate 23 community leisure facilities and elite training venues across Manchester.
We offer unrivalled and award-winning industry training and development programmes.
We offer one of the most competitive starting salaries in the leisure industry with a substantial benefits package including:
- Flexible working - part time/full time and seasonal positions
- Market leading Pension scheme
- £10 gym and leisure centre membership for you with option to add a family member or friend
- 6.2 weeks annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 7.2 weeks after 5 years service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- GLL extras – amazing discount and benefit deals!
- Ride to work scheme
- Uniform provided
- Free Eye tests
- Discounted holiday apartments in Portugal and Bulgaria
- Ongoing training and development plan
Hough End Leisure Centre
Vacancies will appear here soon