Situated on the banks of a picturesque reservoir, Stoke Newington West Reservoir Centre is a stunning 1930s structure; originally built as a filter house on the side of the reservoir. It offers a unique, open and flexible space that retains many of the original features including hydraulic machinery which can be viewed in the main tower room.
With serene views and decking out on to the lak e, Stoke Newington West Reservoir Centre has various rooms to cater for weddings, co nferences, banquets and meetings. Our Waterside Cafe is a great place to have a drink or a bite to eat overlooking the water.
• Venue and water sports packages.
• External Catering
• Free on site parking for guests.
• In house PA System & Uplighters
• Links to nearby tube stations and transport.
• Picturesque views.
• Experienced events team.
• Extensive list of recommended suppliers.
You can download our brochure.