At Phoenix Fitness Centre and Janet Adegoke Pool we are here to help.
We want everybody to be able to access us, so we have provided additional information which could help you.
- Main pool with accessible ramp - fixed and always available
- Teaching pool with steps and hand rails - easy to use and again, always available when you need to access the pool
- Accessible changing facilities in wet and dry areas
- One building on one level, with no steps to traverse
- Wide corridors and light doors
- Single level access to sports hall and gym
- Clearly signposted parking bays
- Wide automatic reception doors
- Reduced cost memberships for disabled people (carer access included)
- Reduced cost swimming and swimming lessons
- Any time swimming and dedicated teaching pool sessions
- Work experience programs for 16+ years (priority for local residents)
- Sports hall bookings
- Accessible and IFI fitness equipment