Better Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
Build up your golfing skills at Better. We have a wide range of golf activities and facilities to choose from including driving ranges and pitch and putt as well as challenges for players of all abilities. Whether you’re looking to improve your game or just a casual round with friends, there’s no better place to play golf. See our list of centres below:
- Entry Hill Golf Course - Entry Hill is a picturesque and challenging 9-hole golf course.
- Bath Approach Golf Course - Situated within the bounds of the beautiful Victoria Park, Bath Approach Golf Course offers 12-hole or 18-hole courses.
- Morden Park Pools* - Situated in the stunning grounds of Morden Park, this picturesque course offers 9 holes of entertaining pitch and putt golf for families and golfers alike.
*seasonal opening times, please visit centre page for details.
- Glebe Park - Perfect choice for the whole family, Glebe Park Golf Course offers varied activites such as pitch and putt course, 9 hole foot golf course or crazy golf.
- Vivary Golf Course - Vivary Golf Course has a fantastic 18 hole golf course as well as a 18 hole mini golf to accommodate the whole family.
- Gosling Sports Park - Gosling Sports Park is a 22 bays golf driving range in Welwyn and offers professional golf tuition with PGA Coach Brian Lewis.
- Panshanger Golf Complex - Panshanger Golf Complex has a complete offer available from a 18 hole golf course to golf simulator and golf training.
Golf is one of the most popular sports in the UK and can be played by all everyone and anyone regardless of your age or ability. It is a fun, social way to keep fit offering many benefits including:
- Improved fitness
- Low-risk injury sport
- Improved coordination
- Increased confidence
- Stress relief
As well as all the health benefits of playing golf, this fantastic sport can help foster great friendships.
Golf Bookings and Tee Times
We have a range of golf facilities to choose from for casual use or corporate bookings at our five golf facilities across the UK. Booking is quick and easy with block booking options available, and can be made online or at your local better leisure centre. So get your friends or work mates together as there is no better way to keep fit and have fun.
Better offer a comprehensive and inclusive golf lessons and courses programme, for tots to teens, adults and seniors. It’s a great way to learn new skills and keep active and entertained, no matter your age or current ability. Our fun and friendly golf courses are run by trained coaches each lesson will allow you or your child to interact with other keen golfers while learning the key skills of the game. Every golfer, regardless of their experience or goals, gets individually and continually developed to ensure the best and most personalised experience.
We create an atmosphere of fun, forming the best possible environment to learn, develop and make new friends. We’re confident we’re leading the way in how golf should be delivered, no over-coaching, no over-complication, just simple, fun sessions.
Whilst you can visit any of our golf courses on a pay & play basis, if you visit regularly one of our affordable memberships might be better value. A Better Golf membership brings you so many benefits, including:
- Inclusive access to golf courses at your chosen Better centre
- Advanced online and telephone booking up to 7 days ahead
- Plus access to, and discounts on other activities like, fitness classes, swimming pools, gyms, day crèches, saunas and much more…
Why not take advantage and save some money by signing up for Better Golf membership today.
So, are you ready to challenge yourself at one of our golf centre? Whether you are with your friends, with your family or if you are coming to train, Better has the perfect place for you. And if you are planning to make it a long-term commitment, why not take advantage and save some money by signing up for Better Golf membership today?