Last updated 19th April 2021
Please note: Information and dates are subject to the Welsh government's roadmap out of lockdown and may change without notice.
What you need to know: Outdoor activities from 26th April:
The following locations in Cardiff will be offering outdoor activities from Monday 26th April.
- Eastern Leisure Centre (Outdoor fitness classes, outdoor pitches)
- Fairwater Leisure Centre (Outdoor fitness classes)
- Llanishen Leisure Centre (Outdoor fitness classes)
- Maindy Centre (Outdoor fitness classes, cycling)
- Pentwyn Leisure Centre (Outdoor pitches)
Further information including timetables, activity pricing, directions and parking access (where available) will be available by clicking on the name above.
Upon arrival for your outdoor activity, please follow all Covid-secure measures to keep yourself and others safe. Please change at home and be training ready, as changing room and shower access is not available. Advance online and app bookings will only be accepted to manage the number of customers within the facility at any one time. Sanitising materials will be available to use.
- Re-opening indoor activities safely
- How to pre-book activities
- Membership Information and enquiries
- Lessons and courses information
- Sign up online
- Help Centre
Thank you for your continued patience and support during these unprecedented times. We are thrilled to be welcoming you back safely. We will continue to provide members with access to Better At Home virtual workouts via the Better UK app and online, so you can continue to work out at home if you wish.