Updated 20th July 2020
We are pleased to announce that from 20th July we will be opening the Oasis Sports Centre outdoor pool for swimming only.
Booking your swim:
In order to manage numbers and to comply with the government requirement for Test and Trace, all sessions must be booked online via the Better UK app in advance.
What you need to know:
- Swim sessions will be available from Monday to Friday 7am – 9pm and Weekends 9am - 2pm for Swim for Fitness sessions and 2pm - 5pm for Adult and Child sessions.
- Memberships will remain frozen for now and we are operating book and pay online.
- Sessions will last 1 hour, with 50 minutes in the pool and 10 minutes of turnaround time to ensure the safety of those entering and exiting the outdoor pool.
- Come “pool ready” if you can, including showering before you set off if possible.
- Lane swimming only - respect lane discipline and other swimmers, there may be mixed abilities.
- Bring your own swimming equipment and floats.
- Please do not use any equipment that has been placed out of use.
- Swim responsibly maintaining social distancing during at all times.
- Enter and exit the poolside in single file, please follow designated one way route.
- Backstroke is prohibited
We look forward to welcoming you soon, from a safe and social distance. The safety of our staff and our customers remains our first priority. Please return to this page for further updates or for more information about how we're keeping you safe, click here.
Pricing available at point of booking.