Last updated 12th April 2021
Please note: Information and dates are subject to change in line with the government's roadmap out of lockdown.
What you need to know
Locations now open for indoor and outdoor activities
- Archway Leisure Centre (gym, swimming, swim lessons)
- Better Gym Holloway (gym)
- Cally Pool & Gym (swimming, swim lessons)
- Highbury Leisure Centre (gym, outdoor fitness classes swimming, swim lessons - find out more about the refurbishment here)
- Ironmonger Row Baths (gym, swimming, swim lessons, spa experience treatments)
- Islington Tennis Centre and Gym (gym, outdoor tennis, court hire, tennis lessons)
- Sobell Leisure Centre (gym, squash, badminton, gymnastics)
- Market Road Football Pitches (Outdoor football and pitch hire)
- Tufnell Park Playing Fields (Outdoor tennis and court hire, outdoor football and pitch hire, cricket nets)
- Rosemary Gardens Football Pitch & Tennis Courts (Outdoor tennis and court hire, outdoor 3G football and 3G pitch hire)
- Highbury Fields Courts & Pitches (Outdoor tennis and court hire, outdoor 3G football and 3G pitch hire)
- Paradise Park Football Pitch (Outdoor tennis and court hire, outdoor 3G football and 3G pitch hire)
- Whittington Park Football Pitch (Outdoor tennis and court hire, outdoor football and pitch hire)
- William Tyndale School Football Pitch (Outdoor tennis and court hire, outdoor 3G football and 3G pitch hire)
- Wray Crescent Cricket Pitch (Outdoor tennis and court hire, outdoor cricket and cricket pitch hire)
All activity sessions will need to be pre-booked ahead of your visit. Activity bookings will be available 7 days in advance for members (from 6pm for swimming, from 8pm for gym and from 10pm for other activities) and 5 days in advance for non-members.
Further information including timetables, activity pricing, directions and parking access (where available) is available by clicking on the name above.
Upon arrival for your activity, please follow all Covid-secure measures to keep yourself and others safe. Please change at home and be activity ready, as changing room and shower access is available at a reduced capacity. Advance online and app bookings will only be accepted to manage the number of customers within the facility at any one time. Sanitising materials will be available to use.
- Re-opening indoor activities safely
- How to pre-book activities
- Membership Information and enquiries
- Lessons and courses information
- Sign up online
- Help Centre
Thank you for your continued patience and support during these unprecedented times. We are thrilled to be welcoming you back safely. We will continue to provide members with access to Better At Home virtual workouts via the Better UK app and online, so you can continue to work out at home if you wish.