Introducing our All Inclusive Health and Fitness membership
Why choose All Inclusive UK membership
Work out when you want across the UK with the All Inclusive UK membership. Enjoy the flexibility of a membership that will offer you unlimited access to every gym, swimming pool and fitness class at over 250 Better centres, without any extra costs.
Ideal for anyone who works or travels across the country on a regular basis, stay on track and bring it to Better with the All Inclusive UK membership.
As an All Inclusive UK member, you'll benefit from the following:
- Inclusive access to Better gyms, swimming pools including Olympic-sized pools, outdoor lidos and fitness classes – at any Better centre*
- Inclusive access to our Health Suites, including saunas, stream rooms and Jacuzzis, at all Better centres (where available)
- Inclusive access to squash, badminton and table tennis courts within your home area (where available, one court per person per day*)
- Free personalised fitness induction and tailored exercise programme
- Six-week refocus sessions to keep you on the right track
- Free two-hour crèche sessions for one child per day
You’ll also be able to book online, or by phone, up to 7 days in advance. And if you fancy trying something new, or enjoying a little luxury, you’ll enjoy discounts on other non-member activities and Spa Experience, too.
*Some exclusions apply. Check online at www.better.org.uk/offerterms or ask a member of staff for more details.Choose All Inclusive (location specific)
More information on All Inclusive memberships
What is a gym induction?
Whether you're an old hand or completely new to the gym, it's worth attending an induction so you know your way around, and how to use the equipment properly. You'll also be able to ask our trained instructors for advice and tips on planning out your fitness programme.More about gym inductions
What is a Refocus session?
Sign up to a Refocus session four to six weeks after you join Better to help you stay on track. Not only can you ask our trained instructors questions but this is a great opportunity to revisit your fitness programme and discuss your next steps.More about gym Refocus sessions