Music Department Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Lessons fees are £17.00 for 30 minutes and must be booked in advance and in block bookings prior to any teaching.
2. When you are booked into a time slot, this is yours until you tell us you no longer want lessons. Your place will be held over school holidays and we will assume you will be continuing after the break. If however after 2 weeks of no contact we have the right to resell these lesson.
3. If you wish to terminate your lesson completely you must give at least 7 days’ notice, and will be charged if you fail to do this.
4. Please make sure that you arrive at your lesson on time and with all the correct equipment and that you register at reception each visit.
5. Please make sure you do regular practice at home as this will greatly benefit the work you will do in lesson time.
6. School terms are of variable length and are usually no more than 14 weeks long running to the Royal Greenwich School terms.
7. There may be occasions when you or your child is unable to attend a lesson for example sickness, school trips, and other eventualities. As these occasions are beyond our control we cannot offer any credit, refund or move your lesson time/day.
8. A parent or legal guardian must be on site for the duration of every lesson for a child under the age of 8.
9. Teachers will not provide supervision beyond the time limits of the scheduled lesson.
10. We reserve the right to cancel a lesson for any reason. When possible, we will give you notice and your payments will be adjusted. We can substitute music teachers at our discretion.
11. Music lessons require continuity; if you fail to attend lessons on a regular basis we reserve the right to cancel your lessons.
12. Due to our teachers working in the industry, sometimes professional work can take them away from the centre for short periods of time. For when this happens, Academy has a strong team of cover teachers who can keep in touch with your regular teacher and get students ongoing progress. Most of our cover teachers are already part of the Academy music team and are delighted to teach other students.
If you need to contact us for any reason regarding your lessons, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org