Shankill Leisure Centre offers an afternoon Kidz Gym session on a
Thursday - 3.30pm-4.15pm
Kidz Gym is suitable for children aged 8-13 years old.
The sessions is taken by a fully qualified coach and each child will receive an induction on how to use the equipment safely.
Private bookings are available on request.
JUNIOR GYM SESSIONS
For older children aged 11-15 years old we offer Junior Gym sessions in our main gym.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Parents are welcome to come along and train during these times but a coach will be present during every session to offer supervision, coaching and guidance.
For more information please call our reception team on 02895213745
As part of our new after schools programme our Fitness Instructor, and former Irish League football player Conor will be coaching a football session.
Our weekly session runs on
and is available to boys and girls of all abilities from age 8-12.
For kids that love to bounce, our trampoline sessions are lots of fun and help develop balance, confidence and co-ordination skills. Classes are mixed ability and follow the British Gymnastics Trampoline Proficiency Awards.
Trampolining is taken by our fully qualified coach Louise and runs at the following times;
3.30pm-4.30pm 5-8 year olds
4.30pm-5.30pm 8-15 year olds
Sessions can be booked in centre, by phone or online. Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Swimming is great at any age but kids love our leisure pool layout, water features and wave sessions. Swimming develops water confidence and survival skills, as well as proven social, mental and physical health benefits.
PRICES & MEMBERSHIP
Juniors can attend and pay on a casual basis or why not save money and take out a Junior Health & Fitness membership.
Kids get gym, swimming and court access at all of our Better leisure centres in Belfast for only £10.80 per month. Trampoline classes and football are also included in the membership at Shankill.
There is no joining fee, contract or cancellation fee on any of our memberships.
Why choose Shankill?
- Pool depth and temperature is ideal for learners
- All of our coaches are fully qualified, experienced and friendly
- We teach children from as young as 3 years old
- Our coach gets into the water with younger or more timid learners
- Our lessons run from Monday to Saturday
- Lessons cost less than £5 per week
- Online booking and progress tracking is available through the home portal
- Learners can progress to the next stage as soon as they are ready
- Unlimited swimming in any of our Better Belfast pools is included for our swim school members
- There is no contract and no cancellation fee
Stay connected whilst on the go.