Updated 10th July 2020
Great news - swimming returns to Charlton Lido!
We are pleased to announce that from 11th July we will be open for swimming only.
Booking your swim:
In order to manage numbers and to comply with the government requirement for Test and Trace, all sessions must be booked online via the Better UK app in advance.
What you need to know:
- Swim sessions will be available from Monday to Friday 6.30am – 8.30pm and Weekends 9am - 5pm
- Memberships will remain frozen for now and we are operating book and pay online.
- Sessions will last 1 hour, with 50 minutes in the pool and 10 minutes of turnaround time to ensure the safety of those entering and exiting the Lido.
- Come “Pool ready” if you can, including showering before you set off if possible.
- Lane swimming only - respect lane discipline and other swimmers, there may be mixed abilities.
- Bring your own swimming equipment and floats.
- Please do not use any equipment that has been placed out of use.
- Swim responsibly maintaining social distancing during at all times.
- Enter and exit the poolside in single file, please follow designated one way route.
- Backstroke is prohibited
- Butterfly should be avoided
We look forward to welcoming you soon, from a safe and social distance. The safety of our staff and our customers remains our first priority. Please return to this page for further updates or for more information about how we're keeping you safe, click here.
- Adult Swim: £10
- Junior / Senior Swim: £5
- Adult Greenwich One Card Holder: £7
- Junior / Senior Greenwich One Card Holder: £3.50
The outdoor tennis courts have reopened and are available daily from 10am to 6pm with a reduced number of courts to support social distancing. The safety of our staff and our customers remains our first priority and you should only partake in such activities with members of your household, or with one other person from outside your household, while practising social distancing. Until further notice, advanced booking is not required and the courts are being made available for free on a first-come-first-served basis.