Choose All Inclusive Disability membership
Choose accessibility for everyone
We believe activity is for everyone and that's why we offer range of memberships to suit your requirements. Our All Inclusive Disability membership gives disabled people full access to our gyms, swimming pools and fitness classes. You can also use the facilities at over 200 centres across the UK. Bring it to Better, where you'll find a welcoming environment to discuss your personal requirements with our friendly fully-trained staff.Join now
Benefits of being an All Inclusive Disability member include:
- No contract
- Free entry for your carer/personal assistant (personal use of facilities by your carer/personal assistant is chargeable, please contact your local centre website for prices and membership options)
- Inclusive access to our gyms, swimming pools and fitness classes
- Free personalised fitness induction
- Free access to an expert fitness instructor, who’ll create you a personalised exercise programme
- Free six-week refocus sessions to keep you feeling motivated
You’ll also enjoy discounts of up to 30% on other activities not included in your membership, as well as advanced online booking up to 14 days and up to seven days for telephone bookings.All Inclusive Senior membership
More information on All Inclusive Disability memberships
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to receive a Better Inclusive membership, you must be aged 16 or over and be in receipt of any of the following:
- PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- Disability Working Allowance for over 60s
- Employment & Support Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Disabled Person’s Tax Credit
- Blue Badge (parking)
How do I get an All Inclusive Disability membership?
To apply for an All Inclusive Disability Membership, speak to a member of staff at your local centre (remember to take your proof of eligibility with you) or join online (where you can upload your proof of eligibility).
* Terms and conditions apply. visit www.better.org.uk/terms for more details, proof of eligibility is required when joining. All activities and facilities are subject to programme changes and availability. Peak and off-peak time vary by location. No minimum contract not applicable for annual membershipsFind your nearest centre