To be eligible to receive a Better Inclusive membership, you must be aged 16 or over and be in receipt of any of the following:
- PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- Disability Working Allowance for over 60s
- Employment & Support Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Disabled Person’s Tax Credit
- Blue Badge (parking)
How do I get an All Inclusive Disability membership?
To apply for an All Inclusive Disability Membership, speak to a member of staff at your local centre (remember to take your proof of eligibility with you), call us on 020 3457 8700, or contact us here.
* Terms and conditions apply. visit www.better.org.uk/terms for more details, proof of eligibility is required when joining. All activities and facilities are subject to programme changes and availability. Peak and off-peak time vary by location. No minimum contract not applicable for annual memberships