Choose accessibility for everyone
We believe activity is for everyone and that's why we offer a range of memberships to suit your requirements. Our Disability membership gives disabled people inclusive access to our local gyms, swimming pools and fitness classes. You can also use the facilities at over 200 centres across the UK.
Bring it to Better, where you'll find a welcoming environment to discuss your personal requirements with our friendly fully-trained staff.Join now
Disability Membership lets you benefit from the following:
- Inclusive access to over 200 Better gyms offering cardio, resistance, functional, weight and stretch zones.
- Inclusive access to all swimming pools
- Inclusive access to full fitness class programme at any Better centre*
- 7-day priority advanced booking online or via the Better UK app
- Access to free WIFI in Better centres.
- Rolling monthly Direct Debit with no contract for added flexibility.
- Up to 30% off other activities and services.
- Free entry for your carer/personal assistant (personal use of facilities by your carer/personal assistant is chargeable, please contact your local centre website for prices and membership options)
- Free personalised fitness induction
- Free access to an expert fitness instructor, who’ll create you a personalised exercise programme
- Free six-week refocus sessions to keep you feeling motivated
*Some exclusions apply, check here for details. Facility access subject to availability, refer to home centre and individual location page for facility listingsJoin now
More information Disability membership
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to receive a Disability membership, you must be aged 16 or over and be in receipt of any of the following:
- PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- Disability Working Allowance for over 60s
- Employment & Support Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Disabled Person’s Tax Credit
- Blue Badge (parking)
How do I get a Disability membership?
To apply for an All Inclusive Disability Membership, speak to a member of staff at your local centre (remember to take your proof of eligibility with you) or join online (where you can upload your proof of eligibility).
* Terms and conditions apply. visit www.better.org.uk/terms for more details, proof of eligibility is required when joining. All activities and facilities are subject to programme changes and availability. Peak and off-peak time vary by location. No minimum contract not applicable for annual memberships.
Find your nearest centre