Why choose Better Health membership?
Enjoy the best of what your local Better facilities in your home town have to offer with the Better Health membership.
As a Better Health member, you’ll have access to the gyms, swimming pools and fitness classes in your chosen area or a single centre, without extra costs, plus some other great benefits.
As a Better Health member, you can take advantage of a number of benefits* including:
- Inclusive access all gyms within the selected area or a single centre offering cardio, resistance, functional, weight and stretch zones
- Inclusive access to swimming pools
- Inclusive access to full fitness class programme
- Inclusive access to our Health Suites, including saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzis, at selected centres (where available)
- Inclusive access to Better at Home – an online library of over 1,500 on-demand fitness classes and workouts
- Inclusive Access to an online Health Library of eBooks and eAudio resources
- Inclusive access to Give it a Go - a 6-week support programme with certified instructors
- 7-day priority advanced booking online or via the Better UK app
Access to free WIFI in Better centres
- Ability to pay annually or by a rolling monthly Direct Debit with no contract for added flexibility
- Up to 30% off other activities and services.
If you don't want to be restricted by location, choose a Better Health UK membership, which offers the freedom to use any of over 200 Better facilities across the UK and inclusive access to racquet sports.
*Facility access subject to availability, refer to home centre and individual location page for facility listings. Health Suite excludes access to Spa Experience.Join now
More information on Better Health memberships
What is a Give it a Go Programme?
Give it A Go is a 6 week programme designed to support you develop a strategy to become more physically active. Once you've joined you will be invited to book a Give it a Go Induction with a Fitness Instructor, who will help you to explore your confidence and motivation for being active. You'll receive an individually tailored physical activity action plan which will include the opportunity to try a number of different activities. During the 6 week programme, you will be able speak to the instructors during the Ask the Instructor gym sessions.
At the end of the 6 week programme, you will be encouraged to complete a Give it a Go Final Assessment. During this session, the Fitness Instructor will ask for feedback on the activity plan and evaluate the goals originally set. You'll get a chance to discuss any barriers which have been encountered over the past 6 weeks. You'll feel motivated and encouraged to continue becoming physically active.More about Give it a Go Induction