January’s weight loss challenge event
Who can reduce their body fat percentage the most in January?
The winner will win a prize worth the value of £100*
In order to be entered into this competition, members will have to have weekly scans; users of Boditrax will automatically be entered into our competition.
Boditrax is used at numerous NHS institutions, private medical centres and Premier League Football Clubs. Boditrax is an elite piece of equipment designed to accurately measure your overall body health.
Some of the analysis Boditrax can provide includes:
- Basel Metabolic Rate (BMR) - the number of calories your body burns at rest to maintain normal body functions.
- BMS (Basel Metabolic Score) - identifies your body’s ability to burn the fuel you take on board on a daily basis
- Muscle Score - the amount of muscle in your body
- Visceral Fat Rating - visceral fat is the fat that sits around your vital organs, in your internal abdominal cavity and generally increases with age. Having low VFR is believed to reduce the risk of diseases such as heart disease, blood pressure and the onset of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Degree of obesity - the percentage you are away from your ideal weight, as calculated for your Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Metabolic Age - benchmarking from your BMR, the machine identifies the most common age of person with your stats. If it’s higher than your actual age increased exercise will build healthy muscle tissue and reduce your age.
- This piece of equipment is free to use for all of our members and allows users to track their goals, progress and overall health, and use Boditrax as a motivational tool to help improve your health and see results.