How to get involved
If you’d like to hear more about what Better Sport Development is doing in Greenwich sign up to our monthly e-newsletter which is free of charge, send us an email requesting you be added to our mailing list.Sign up to the newsletter
Volunteering, Training and Employment Opportunities
Volunteering is one of the most rewarding things to do and we are always looking for volunteers to support our work in Royal Greenwich. If you’ve got the time and are passionate about sport and physical activity, then we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us by using the email us buttons on this page.
Benefits of volunteering
- Gain confidence and build a sense of achievement by trying something new
- Make a difference and witness the positive effect your volunteering has on individuals and the community
- Meet people and make new friends
- Learn new skills, gain qualifications and have an overall invaluable experience
- Take on a challenge and work outside your comfort zone
Annual volunteering opportunities
- London Youth Games: September - July*
- Mini Marathon: April*
- Sportathon: June*
*Subject to interview and applicable DBS checks.