Let's Be Strong
Start building a better you! Choose from loads of great, motivational group activities that’ll help you strengthen and condition your whole body:
- Body Conditioning - This is a full body workout, involving resistance training to build muscular strength and cardio training to increase endurance.
Workout type: High-Intensity Full Body Workout
- Strength - This class consists of different forms of strength training using free weights, to learn and preform compound exercises correctly with our experienced coaches. Learn how to use weights and resistance machines to build your confidence on the gym floor and increase your knowledge in strength and weight training in a safe enviroment
Workout type: Technique Focus / Muscle Building
Feel better inside and glow on the outside. Build your strength and flexibility in our lower-impact classes, which will leave you feeling refreshed and revived:
- Yoga - Yoga incorparates different postures, gentle movement sequences, breath work, supported silent meditation and guided relaxation to align, strengthen and promote flexibility in the body.
Workout type: Low-Intensity Mind & Body
- Pilates - The main focus of Pilates is to strenghten the body, with an emphasis on core strength. This helps improve general fitness and overall wellbeing. Similar to Yoga, Pilates works on your posture, balance and flexibility.
Workout type: Low-Intensity Core / Mind & Body
Let's Work It
Get your heart pumping and feel better, as we move together in these fast-paced, high-energy classes:
- Box Fit - If you want to get fit and learn some new skills, Box Fit is the class for you. Take part in a mix of learning some Boxing skills from our Fitness Team to improve your skills and fitness with weight training to help with muscle definition.
Workout type: Technique Focus / Cardio / Tone Building
- Group Cycle - Our Group Cycle classes are tailored for all levels, from beginners to more experienced people. A fun enviroment with music and disco lights. Your instructor will join you for a fun filled workout on a stationary bike. From hill climbs to sprints, you will increase your fitness while going to the beat of the msuic.
Workout type: High-Intensity Cardio
- H.I.I.T - High Intensity Interval Training. This class involves high level cardio and strength exercises aimed to keep your heart rate high. This helps to burn fat and improve stamina. High heart rate exercises can help relieve stress and keep your heart healthy.
Workout type: High-Intensity Cardio
Smaller groups for greater focus. These classes take place on the gym floor and offer intense training with a real focus on exercise technique. Using a range of equipment and body weight, exercises will target and focus on either stamina and endurance, strength and conditioning, functional or cardio:
- Functional Fitness - A group exercise that consists of working out to music using resistance to train your body for activities that you preform every day. If you want to improve your strength, mobility and flexibility, then this would be the perfect full body workout for you.
Workout type: Low-Intensity Full-Body
- Combat - If you want to learn new skills while getting fiitter, learning Muay Thai with our experienced coach Ciaran is perfect for you. A beginner friendly class is taken at a relaxed pace to really hone your abilities and improve your form.
Workout type: Low-Intensity Technique Focus
Get fit and feel great. These fun, energising group activities are guaranteed to put a smile on your face:
- Water Workout - If you are looking to get healthy and have a great time doing so, Aqua Aerobics could be what you are missing in your life. Dancing, stretching and getting your yourself moving in the water is sure to help you get fitter.
Workout type: Low-Intensity Cardio / Weight Loss