Our fitness class timetable will offer something for everyone. Whether you want to burn some serious calories in our brand-new group cycle experience, take a body pump class or fancy a more relaxing workout in our yoga classes; our full list of classes will cater to your every need.
Join a fitness class and you'll reap the following benefits:
- You'll move more - unlike cycling or running, fitness classes encourage you to move in different directions. Take Zumba, for example, this Latin-inspired dance class includes shaking your hips while moving sideways, backwards, diagonal and more.
- Better coordination - don't worry if you're not the most coordinated. By joining a fitness class, this will improve over time.
- Workout everywhere - from your heart to your abs, a fitness class will improve your stamina, heart health, balance agility and more...not to mention help you maintain or lose weight.
- Maintain bone health - weight-bearing exercises such as squats, lunges, jumping jacks and more can help you keep your bones strong and prevent brittle bone diseases such as osteoporosis.
- You'll join a community - you'll not be alone and can work towards shared goals with the people you meet.
- It's a tried and tested formula - if you look back in history, you'll find groups who have exercised together proving it's worth joining in.