Direct Debit - Now available for Dry Sports Courses
We are excited to offer you the option to pay for your dry sports courses via Direct Debit. The convenience of a monthly pre-paid membership is now available to new and existing customers, providing a range of benefits that are worth the few minutes it takes to switch.
What are the benefits of Direct Debit?
- Automatic, regular monthly payments to spread the costs over the length of the course
- Peace of mind that you won’t lose their place
- No need to remember to top-up
- Saves you time by putting an end to queuing at reception to repay
- Pay and play membership included, entitling you to discounts on other activities and centre bookings
- The right to cancel at any time with minimum 15 days notice
What is a Dry Sports Course?
A Dry Sports Course is any sports course that isn’t in a swimming pool!
For example, Gymnastics, Tennis, Football, Performing Arts, Athletics etc.
I currently pay for my dry sports courses by Block payment method - how do I update my payment method to Direct Debit
You will need to wait until you have 1 or 2 lesson credits remaining on your current block payment method before you can convert over. To update your payment method and complete a Direct Debit Instruction, please visit reception and speak to a member of staff.
Can I still pay using block payments?
Yes, for a limited period we will continue to offer a block payment method if you prefer. For existing dry sports course customers, please note that in the future, block payment options will be removed with the only option to pay for dry sports courses being via Direct Debit.
Please visit reception and speak to a member of staff for further information.
Please visit www.betterlessons.org.uk to sign up for your chosen sports course using the Direct Debit payment method.