Is your little one eager to try a new sport?
We’re trialling a new class for children aged 4-8 years old called ‘Jump into Gymnastics’ – a fun class designed to help your child learn the fundamental skills key to Gymnastics!
From encouraging teamwork to listening skills, gymnastics is more than just an impressive sport. Here are some of the main benefits:
- Gymnastics Develops Cognitive Skills
- Develop Strong and Healthy Bones
- Gymnastics Aids in Strength Development!
- Increased Coordination
- Improved Flexibility
- Meet Their Daily Exercise Needs
- Prevent Diseases
- Gymnastics Helps To Create Discipline!
- Early Gymnastic Classes Increase Self-Esteem!
- It’s Fun
Our trial classes will focus on core skills, such as strength, flexibility, balance, co-ordination and jumping, whilst introducing the basic skills for rolls, cartwheels and handstands, and vaulting.
The classes will be held on the following dates and times:
Tuesday 30th July – 13:30-14:00 or 14:15-14:45
Tuesday 13th August - 13:30-14:00 or 14:15-14:45
Tuesday 27th August - 13:30-14:00 or 14:15-14:45
The sessions are completely FREE and can be booked by calling the centre on 01529304770