Choose All Inclusive Concessionary memberships
We want to help everyone get active. That's why we offer off-peak, concessionary memberships for anyone currently receiving benefits. Bring it to Better, where everyone is welcome. If you are eligible for a Concessionary membership, you can use Better facilities in your local borough (in London) or city (outside London) at a discount.Join now
If you qualify as an All Inclusive Concessionary member, you will receive the following benefits:
- No contract
- Inclusive access to all Better gyms, swimming pools and fitness classes in your local area*
- Free personalised fitness induction and tailored exercise programme
- Six-week refocus sessions to help you stay motivated
You’ll also be able to save up to 30% on other activities not included in your membership. And for added convenience, you can book online up to 14 days in advance, or up to seven days ahead by phone**.
* Terms and conditions apply. Membership not available in Manchester or Welwyn and Hatfield. Visit www.better.org.uk/offerterms for more details, proof of eligibility is required when joining. All activities and facilities are subject to programme changes and availability. Peak and off-peak time vary by location
**Telephone bookings are not available within the London Borough of Hackney leisure centres.
More information on All Inclusive Concessionary memberships
Am I eligible?
If you receive any of the following, it’s likely that you’ll be eligible for a Concessionary Health and Fitness membership:
- Housing benefit
- Income Support
- Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Working Families Tax Credit
- Carers Allowance
- Universal Credit
How to apply?
To apply for a concessionary membership, just speak to a member of staff at your local centre. Remember you will be required to show proof of eligibility in centre or upload evidence of your eligibility online.Find your nearest centre