Please Note - This climbing wall is unsupervised and strict guidelines must be followed before booking. Please see below.
1. All climbers must complete a registration form before access to the wall is granted.
2. All users must report to reception before any session commences.
3. Any users under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an experienced climber over the age of 18.
4. All inexperience climbers over 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an experienced climber over 18 years old.
5. Bouldering can only take place on the designated bouldering sections to the side of the main wall and below the line on the main wall. To climb above the line on the main or top rope wall you must be accompanied by an experienced climber and using a harness and belay device.
6. If you are an inexperienced climber you will need to book onto one of our beginner courses and more information can be found online or at reception.
7. When bouldering please do not jump from height or sit or stand underneath someone who is on the bouldering section of the wall
Looking for something new and challenging?
Why not try indoor climbing – it’s fun, exciting and bound to get your adrenaline pumping. At Indoor Tennis Centre & Ozone we’ve a range of courses to suit a huge range of ages and abilities.
Climbing is a great social sport that becomes a strong hobby for many. You can belay with a partner on our main wall, or climb by yourself on our bouldering sections.
For those just starting out we offer classes for complete beginners, to build confidence and to get to grips with the basics, helping you become an independant climber.
ADULT CLIMBING COURSES
The re start of climbing courses are displayed below. The block booking cost of the 6 week course is £85.50. Class duration is 90mins.
|Beginner||Monday 8th January||6.30 - 8.00pm|
|Improver||Monday 8th January||8:00 - 9.30pm|
|Beginner||Tuesday 9th January||8:00 - 9:30pm|
|Beginner||Wednesday 10th January||6.30 - 8.00pm|
|Improver||Wednesday 10th January||8.00 - 9.30pm|
JUNIOR CLIMBING COURSES
The re start of junior climbing courses are listed below. The block booking of these courses are £51.40 for the 6 week course. Class duration:90mins.
|Age group||Date & Time||Time|
|Junior 11-16 years||Tuesday||6:30-8:00pm|
|Squad (invitation only)||Wednesday||6:30-8:00pm|
|Junior 11-16 years||Thursday||6:30-8:00pm|
|Junior 5-8 years||Saturday||10.30-12:00pm|
|Junior 9-12 years||Saturday||12:00-1.30pm|
|Junior 13-16 years||Saturday||3.30-5:00pm|
The current age limits for the courses are 5-16 years of age.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can find the latest route updates for our wall:
|Panel Number||Colour & Grade|
|6||Grey - 6A+|
|7||White - 6B+|
White - 6B+
Blue - 7A+
Pink - 6C+
Yellow - 4A+
Red - 6A+
Blue - 5+
Blue - 6A
Green - 6A+
Purple - 6A
Orange - 6B