Last updated 12th April 2021
Please note: Information and dates are subject to change in line with the government's roadmap out of lockdown.
What you need to know
Locations now open for indoor and outdoor activities
- Charlton Lido and Lifestyle Club (gym, outdoor swimming, outdoor fitness classes, outdoor tennis and BMX track)
- Coldharbour Leisure Centre (gym, outdoor football and pitch hire)
- Sutcliffe Park Sports Centre (gymnastics, outdoor fitness classes, athletics track, street dance from 19th April)
- Thamesmere Leisure Centre (gym, outdoor fitness classes, swimming, swim lessons)
- The Eltham Centre (gym, swimming, swim lessons. Dance, music tuition and street dance from 19th April)
- The Greenwich Centres (gym, swimming, swim lessons, gymnastics)
- The Plumstead Centre (gym, Dance, music tuition from 19th April)
- Waterfront Leisure Centre (gym, swimming, swim lessons, badminton, squash, gymnastics)
- Coldharbour Adventure Play Centre
- Glyndon Adventure Play Centre
- Meridian Adventure Play Centre
- Plumstead Adventure Play Centre
- Woolich Adventure Play Centre
All activity sessions will need to be pre-booked ahead of your visit. Activity bookings will be available 7 days in advance for members (from 6pm for swimming, from 8pm for gym and from 10pm for other activities) and 5 days in advance for non-members.
Further information including timetables, activity pricing, directions and parking access (where available) is available by clicking on the name above.
Upon arrival for your activity, please follow all Covid-secure measures to keep yourself and others safe. Please change at home and be activity ready, as changing room and shower access is available at a reduced capacity. Advance online and app bookings will only be accepted to manage the number of customers within the facility at any one time. Sanitising materials will be available to use.
- Re-opening indoor activities safely
- How to pre-book activities
- Membership Information and enquiries
- Lessons and courses information
- Sign up online
- Help Centre
Enjoy Better at Home
If you haven't already, download our Better UK app to your mobile, so you can enjoy Better at Home - offering FREE access to virtual classes and at home workouts plus much, much more...
Thank you for your continued patience and support during these unprecedented times. We are thrilled to be welcoming you back safely.