Better Inclusive Membership
Our Better Inclusive membership gives disabled people full, anytime access to our gyms, pools and fitness classes. Better still, it lets you use the facilities at over 200 Better leisure centres, across the UK, for just £19.95 per month*, payable by Direct Debit.
Benefits of being an Better Inclusive member:
- No joining fee
- No minimum contract
- Free entry for an accompanying carer (personal use of facilities is chargeable, please contact your local centre website for prices and membership options)
- Anytime access to our gyms, swimming pools and fitness classes
- Free personalised fitness induction
- Inclusive access to an expert fitness instructor, who’ll create you a personalised exercise programme with six-week refocus sessions to keep you feeling motivated
You’ll also enjoy discounts of up to 30% on other activities not included in your membership, as well as advanced online and telephone booking up to 7 days in advance.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
To receive a Better Inclusive membership, you must be aged 16 or over and be in receipt of any of the following:
- Pip (Personal Independence Payment)
- Disability Working Allowance for over 60s
- Employment & Support Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Disabled Person’s Tax Credit
- Blue Badge (parking)
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for an Better Inclusive Membership , just speak to a member of staff at your local centre.